132 Seating

I STILL have a very bad taste in my mouth from the HoB ticket sales expereince and Im hoping it goes away before the HoB show. I definately feel much less enthusiastic then any of the previous shows I have been to, because of it.

Lucky, call ground control and ask for a manager

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]Lucky, call ground control and ask for a manager

[quote=LuckyCharm][quote=Bonnie Monaghan]Poor lil janet I think Q stinks. See if you can return them and go for what is available now. I have no problem at all with row E in 133, I may even prefer it over row A, but I want to know if 15 & 16 are closer to the stage or closer to 132. If they are closer to 132 its still too far IMO
[/quote]
Thanks for the info. I got seats 9 and 10 so regardless I’m pretty I’ll be in the middle of the section. I’m cool with that ha

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]Poor lil janet I think Q stinks. See if you can return them and go for what is available now. I have no problem at all with row E in 133, I may even prefer it over row A, but I want to know if 15 & 16 are closer to the stage or closer to 132. If they are closer to 132 its still too far IMO

I’m still debating if I should buy tickets or not because now they’re selling tix for section 133 and that seems better than 132? I really want to take my son now that seating is available. Decisions…decisions :smiley:

[quote=Karina]I’m still debating if I should buy tickets or not because now they’re selling tix for section 133 and that seems better than 132? I really want to take my son now that seating is available. Decisions…decisions :smiley:
[/quote]
I just told you it was the best section to get tickets. It’s the second section from the stage. Hurry up and get them! Ha

I’m totally regretting that I bought section 132 now that they’ve opened up section 133. I mean how can they start-off the pre-sale with a section further away from the stage. Now I’m thinking will they be opening section 134 to us anytime soon?

I agree with you Juan. Ground Control screwed up in putting 132 available before 133. They said they didnt know where the stage was when I called them on Monday. Whoever chose the venue and bought the group of tickets for us should be providing this information to Ground Control so they know what to designate as “best available” in the system. They seem like small oversights to them, but to us they are unfair. I think they should have chosen a venue just slightly bigger then HOB (2,000 capacity instead of 1,000) so all fan club members who were on time could have gotten in. They also could have thinned the heards a little with a slightly higher price then 99 a ticket for HoB and raised more for charity. Considering Mayan came out to 250 a tickets, 99 was a steal. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THEIR SEAT NUMBER IS IF THEY HAVE A HIGH SEAT NUMBER? DOES IT STOP AT 15&16 OR DOES IT GO TO 25 OR SO IN 132/133.

Anyone who wants to return their 132 ticket (especially you Lil Janet) should let the GC supervisor know that they screwed up in putting 132 as a better section then 133.

[quote=RobSSC][quote=Karina]I’m still debating if I should buy tickets or not because now they’re selling tix for section 133 and that seems better than 132? I really want to take my son now that seating is available. Decisions…decisions :smiley:

Just got my tickets thru LPU. 133 Row F seats 18&19. Im happy. F is still low down, and 18 & 19 should be closer to the stage then say 1 & 2 would be. I checked the kroq presale and there was nothing on the low numbers of 134 low down. This best part of section 133 is going somewhat fast right now thru LPU and its the only thing decent left in the whole stadium. Kroq presale almost sold out the whole stadium. There will be no seats left at all for the public by saturday am. Go through LPU and do it in the next 2-3 hours if you want good seats and go for high seat numbers, low row letter, which is what they are currently dishing out. If you dont get anything you like, wait no more then 30 minutes to one hour and watch how they are dishing em out.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]Just got my tickets thru LPU. 133 Row F seats 18&19. Im happy. F is still low down, and 18 & 19 should be closer to the stage then say 1 & 2 would be. I checked the kroq presale and there was nothing on the low numbers of 134 low down. This best part of section 133 is going somewhat fast right now thru LPU and its the only thing decent left in the whole stadium. Kroq presale almost sold out the whole stadium. There will be no seats left at all for the public by saturday am. Go through LPU and do it in the next 2-3 hours if you want good seats and go for high seat numbers, low row letter, which is what they are currently dishing out. If you dont get anything you like, wait no more then 30 minutes to one hour and watch how they are dishing em out.

Okay so I just got off the phone with a GC representative. They granted my request to exchange my section 132 tickets to section 133, Row G 8,9,10. I feel a whole lot better!

WHOOPSIE…i HAVE 17 &18 SORRY…DID YOU GET THEM? WE WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO EACHOTHER IF YOU DO :slight_smile:

That sounds like an improvement Juan, but the best seats now up for grab are the higher numbered seats in 133 (17-23). I dont know if LP held onto anything in 134 - the low numbers but I think thats too big a risk to wait and see if they did. and 133 high numbers low rows may be the best in the stadium.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]WHOOPSIE…i HAVE 17 &18 SORRY…DID YOU GET THEM? WE WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO EACHOTHER IF YOU DO :slight_smile:

133 F 19 and 20 are outstanding, I hope you grabbed them up, because now they are trying to push the pairs back to the higher rows and lower numbers in 133. Their system thinks that the low numbered seats are better, just as it thought 132 was better.

It seems like a purchase is being made about every 10 minutes. I would reccomend you check back in 10 minutes of so and I bet you will get a chance at G, H, or I high numbers which is still increadible.

anything in 133 up to J or K will be increadible if you are seat 14+ Think about it the band is raised up on the stage, so even if you are a few rows up, you will be eye to eye level with the band.