132 Seating

That is what I wanted! So is that what u got!? Man, I’m hoping for a good view from where I’m at!
[/quote]
Yeah you’re right in the middle so you’re gonna most likely see everything. I wanna get closer tho maybe in the next section over or 2 sections over. They gotta sell tickets to those sections in the public sale. Pre sale tickets on here are just limited, and it doesn’t really mean they’re gonna give you the best seats in the house you know… It’s all good tho

Those are good seats, right dab in the middle!

U got awesome seats so close to the stage!

[quote=LuckyCharm]I missed out on the GA pit tickets and didnt want to be in the back half :frowning:
I ended up getting Sec.132 Row E seats 2&3… Thinking they should be pretty good seats with a good view.

[quote=LiLJanet][quote=LuckyCharm]I missed out on the GA pit tickets and didnt want to be in the back half :frowning:
I ended up getting Sec.132 Row E seats 2&3… Thinking they should be pretty good seats with a good view.

[quote=LuckyCharm][quote=LiLJanet][quote=LuckyCharm]I missed out on the GA pit tickets and didnt want to be in the back half :frowning:

[quote=LuckyCharm][quote=LiLJanet][quote=LuckyCharm]I missed out on the GA pit tickets and didnt want to be in the back half :frowning:
[/quote]
Section 133 is closer to the stage. It’s the second section from the stage. I got seats in that section in the first row A :slight_smile:

I was told the stage will be in front of the grass bern, making 133 a worse section then 132. I was holding out for 131, which I hope will go on sale to the public soon. The only flaw in my plan is if the stage is a bit wider then usual, and 132 IS actually the best section. But get this…We are overpaying here. Kroq has presale for this show at 101 a ticket for GA, 40-80 a ticket for reserved and 27 a ticket for lawn!!

It was the venue who told me the stage will be in the side with the grass bern. They said they are not allowed to put it on the side with the press or the american express stadium club.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]It was the venue who told me the stage will be in the side with the grass bern. They said they are not allowed to put it on the side with the press or the american express stadium club.
[/quote]
I mentioned to them that you said this and both people told me the stage is facing the lawn. They even double checked. Put it this way, if it was in front of the lawn, why would they be selling lawn tickets? So yeah… It’s on the south side.

They have now added the event to the roster on the HDC website and are now showing a seating map that shows it is on the side you say with 101. I guess the guy I talked to was wrong. Also you are right they wouldnt sell lawn tixs if that was behind the stage. In such case Im in agreement that 133 is a much better section then 132. 133 is currently selling row E which is pretty good. I guess its now 118 not 142 anymore, which is only 10 bucks more then kroq presale for tomorrow. Maybe I should get my 133 now. 134 Might be too much on the side?

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]They have now added the event to the roster on the HDC website and are now showing a seating map that shows it is on the side you say with 101. I guess the guy I talked to was wrong. Also you are right they wouldnt sell lawn tixs if that was behind the stage. In such case Im in agreement that 133 is a much better section then 132. 133 is currently selling row E which is pretty good. I guess its now 118 not 142 anymore, which is only 10 bucks more then kroq presale for tomorrow. Maybe I should get my 133 now. 134 Might be too much on the side?
[/quote]
Yeah I got the exact tickets I wanted. 133 in the front row. It’s really up to you if you wanna wait for 134 and try to get row A. But E in 134 sounds good so I would get them now. It’s only 5 rows up!

I meant E in section 133, sorry hah

It would seem that someone screwed up when they put 132 available first as the best ones. 133 would be better if thats the side the stage is on, and arguably, even some sections of 134. Were you able to find out if the seats numbered 1 & 2 are on the north or south side of their section or if the 15 & 16 are? Id like to be in the closest part of 133 or the farthest part of 134

Poor lil janet I think Q stinks. See if you can return them and go for what is available now. I have no problem at all with row E in 133, I may even prefer it over row A, but I want to know if 15 & 16 are closer to the stage or closer to 132. If they are closer to 132 its still too far IMO

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]Poor lil janet I think Q stinks. See if you can return them and go for what is available now. I have no problem at all with row E in 133, I may even prefer it over row A, but I want to know if 15 & 16 are closer to the stage or closer to 132. If they are closer to 132 its still too far IMO
[/quote]
It’s really up to you whatever you want. But hey they said you gotta leave your protest signs at home. So don’t bring that shit around here.

[quote=RobSSC][quote=LuckyCharm][quote=LiLJanet][quote=LuckyCharm]I missed out on the GA pit tickets and didnt want to be in the back half :frowning:

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]Poor lil janet I think Q stinks. See if you can return them and go for what is available now. I have no problem at all with row E in 133, I may even prefer it over row A, but I want to know if 15 & 16 are closer to the stage or closer to 132. If they are closer to 132 its still too far IMO

Ok so i ended up purchasing sec 133 row E seats 5 & 6… :slight_smile: A full row closer to the stage than I originally was. Now how do I get a refund on my other tickets?

Nice detective work Lucky, thanks. Ha ha Rob, very funny. That was about the House of Blues debacle. Im told that LP called the HoB, after getting lots of complaints for fan club members and asked them to make more room for more people. Its a good faith effort on the part of the band.

It would seem that the 2 parties to blame are whoever chooses their venues and whoever chooses the database through which the tixs are put on sale, though I dont know who it is. Luckily I got tixs at 11:30, the first time any came up despite refreshing, but sadly many fan club members never had even a single ticket come up no matter how much they refreshed even when they were on time. There is something wrong with the system they use to put the tickets up for sale. I do feel bad for the LPUers who were on time and left out in the cold, and it shouldnt be that way. Was it ground control?