132 Seating

So Who has the best seats in the 132 area?
I’m going to call to return my GA tickets but just bought my reserve seats and got Row Q, seats 3 & 4… That’s pretty freaking high but I shouldn’t complain since I don’t want GA tickets!! Please share what seats you got… Thanks

I missed out on the GA pit tickets and didnt want to be in the back half :frowning:
I ended up getting Sec.132 Row E seats 2&3… Thinking they should be pretty good seats with a good view.

I got Row F, seats 15-17. Not bad considering my first order was refunded and I had to swiftly re-buy the tickets. I just hope the stage isn’t that far…

I seriously need help… I don’t know if to get GA tickets or reserve… what do you guys think is best?

132 seats are a great section and row q is towards the top of that second but they are still in a preferred section. They are not nose bleed seats!

What is your preference? Standing or sitting? I am not sure how GA works in the context of where you’ll be located. Perhaps if you get there early, you’ll have a chance to be in the Pit area.

Personally, I chose reserved only because I can get a decent to great view of the stage and don’t have to position myself around the crowd since I am average height.

I don’t mind standing but i prefer sitting :slight_smile: I’m also short… so I don’t think GA would be a good idea for me lol

Row L, but I bought 4, 2 for my coworker, kinda wish I had done 2 orders of 2 seats…cuz after I bought 4, I looked again and there were 2 seats in row A.

Join the 132 Club! :slight_smile:

Woot I got my ticket :smiley: I’m going to be in Row B seat 16 :smiley: I’m so Excited :smiley:

Yah it’s high but I guess it’s better than standing, thank’s Im glad u said they aren’t nose bleeds. Oh u guys got pretty good seats!

I kept getting seats that were in row A but I decided to pass on them cause I wanna try and get a closer section. Plus row A can be either in the front or far back, whichever way they have the seats layed out.

[quote=RobSSC]I kept getting seats that were in row A but I decided to pass on them cause I wanna try and get a closer section. Plus row A can be either in the front or far back, w
hichever way they have the seats layed out.[/quote]

I think row is good compare to Q!! Lol

[quote=LiLJanet][quote=RobSSC]I kept getting seats that were in row A but I decided to pass on them cause I wanna try and get a closer section. Plus row A can be either in the front or far back, w
hichever way they have the seats layed out.[/quote]

I think row is good compare to Q!! Lol
[/quote]
Yeah probably haha imma call the venue later to get some more info.

I just got Row S, seats 18 & 19. I think since its pretty much center field you get a good view of the stage. I’ve been to a concert in the past where I was on the field near the back and I still got a good view of the stage so I think being elevated and more center would still be a plus and you don’t have a nose-bleed view unless you are in the upper stands.

Good to know about the seating, I was a little bummed at first cause of the Whole GA ticket mishap, I got in exactly at 10 am. Once I was to get Reserve Seats it’s Q level!! I was hoping to get A- L at least…
I’m glad that I was able to return my GA Tickets though!

Just called the venue and they said the charts we’re seeing are correct, the stage will be on the side in front of the 101 section. So sections 133 and 134 are closer to the stage.

That is what I wanted! So is that what u got!? Man, I’m hoping for a good view from where I’m at!

That is what I wanted! So is that what u got!? Man, I’m hoping for a good view from where I’m at!
[/quote]
I’m sure you’ll have a good view. I haven’t got my tickets yet, I’m waiting for the public sale cause I’m sure the closer seats will be available then.