132 Seating

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]anything in 133 up to J or K will be increadible if you are seat 14+ Think about it the band is raised up on the stage, so even if you are a few rows up, you will be eye to eye level with the band.

See if you can make your purchase over the phone. They are showing G 18, 19, 20, 21 as open but the system is only pulling if up if you change your quantity to 4. I would call Grd Cntrl NOW and ask for G 20 and 21 if I were you.

F 19 & 20 ARE still open.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]F 19 & 20 ARE still open.

I am Section 102, Row H, Seat 26 and Section 102, Row H, Seat 34!! I am so excited!

Yay I feel so much better that I got Section 133 Row F, seats 3 & 4!!! Way better than 132, Row Q

Anyone on here get high number seats in section 133 row A? I don’t know how many seats are in the row so I wanna get an idea of where about I am.

Yay for liljanet lol! I’m so happy. I Woudlve thrown a fit too if I was in your shoes guys!!!
Glad it worked out. Rob you are so nice for helping anyone and everyone with their questions!

[quote=Irene_]Yay for liljanet lol! I’m so happy. I Woudlve thrown a fit too if I was in your shoes guys!!!
Glad it worked out. Rob you are so nice for helping anyone and everyone with their questions![/quote]
Of course :slight_smile: gotta help out everyone, even the crazy bitches ha

;op

[quote=RobSSC][quote=Irene_]Yay for liljanet lol! I’m so happy. I Woudlve thrown a fit too if I was in your shoes guys!!!
Glad it worked out. Rob you are so nice for helping anyone and everyone with their questions![/quote]
Of course :slight_smile: gotta help out everyone, even the crazy bitches ha[/quote]

Hahaha thanks you guys! It doesnt hurt to be a crazy bitch sometimes! Haha I’m glad it worked out for everyone that weren’t satisfied with section 132, sense didn’t make sense and it wasn’t right!
Hope this doesn’t happen with their Album
tour!

It was a huge improvement. The tickets I initially got was Row L at section 132 and I wasn’t satisfied much. I also had the overcharge problem in the beginning with the GA tickets being $142. So far I’m waiting for two refunds from GC. lol This has got to be the craziest experience I had buying tickets but customer service was good though. I hope everyone’s problems work out fine.

102? Someone here bought in back of the stage? Did you mean 132? Rob, The highest I have seen so far in 133 for sale is 21

u know who got the best deal of all? The people who got $300 tickets to HoB they get to go to a before and after party with the band? Im jealous.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]u know who got the best deal of all? The people who got $300 tickets to HoB they get to go to a before and after party with the band? Im jealous.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]u know who got the best deal of all? The people who got $300 tickets to HoB they get to go to a before and after party with the band? Im jealous.
[/quote]
Yep! So while you’re out there with your sign looking like a crazy person, we’re gonna be inside having the time of our lives! Hahaha :slight_smile:

[quote=RobSSC][quote=Bonnie Monaghan]u know who got the best deal of all? The people who got $300 tickets to HoB they get to go to a before and after party with the band? Im jealous.