Your christmas wishes

So, my son is 13 and I’m putting a lot of thought on his x-mas presents. I know a few things he wants, other things which he needs, but I also wanted to surprise him with something nice (as we are not rich, the budget for that is quite limited). He is also a big LP fan, so I thought maybe you guys could help… [redface]. Any ideas and comments to the list bellow would be very, very much appreciated: [smile]

• Skyrim or Heros IV (he wants both… but no chance)
  • The last Eragon book
  • DC shoes (he likes DC, he needs new shoes)
  • LPU11 annual membership (this should be the surprise gift…)

Any other ideas? [smile]

[quote=regi]So, my son is 13 and I’m putting a lot of thought on his x-mas presents. I know a few things he wants, other things which he needs, but I also wanted to surprise him with something nice (as we are not rich, the budget for that is quite limited). He is also a big LP fan, so I thought maybe you guys could help… [redface]. Any ideas and comments to the list bellow would be very, very much appreciated: [smile]

• Skyrim or Heros IV (he wants both… but no chance)
  • The last Eragon book
  • DC shoes (he likes DC, he needs new shoes)
  • LPU11 annual membership (this should be the surprise gift…)

Any other ideas? [smile][/quote]

Poster of a celebritiy girl? ^^ well i know how 13y boys can be :smiley: but the rest is nice!!! Awesome mom!

Thanks! The idea is great, but is that the kind of thing you would want to have from your mom?
Who would you choose? I know you’re not 13 anymore, but your guess is still better than mine… [wink]

Thanks! The idea is great, but is that the kind of thing you would want to have from your mom?
Who would you choose? I know you’re not 13 anymore, but your guess is still better than mine… [wink][/quote]

haha yeah :smiley: well i got a calendar with girls from my parents for my 13th birthday i guess and it was kinda funny :smiley:
hum … well, i don’t know what he likes … Does he like “bad - girl” image? with tattooes xD then i would say a poster from Kat von D (tattoo artist).
Or like the “cuuuuuuute” girl :smiley: then maybe selena gomez (pop star)
or the standart models and actors: Angelina Jolie, Victoria Silverstedt, jessica alba and stuff :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

[damn i sound weird for knowing all this ]

Who would you choose? I know you’re not 13 anymore, but your guess is still better than mine… [wink][/quote]

haha yeah :smiley: well i got a calendar with girls from my parents for my 13th birthday i guess and it was kinda funny :smiley:
hum … well, i don’t know what he likes … Does he like “bad - girl” image? with tattooes xD then i would say a poster from Kat von D (tattoo artist).
or the standart models and actors: Angelina Jolie, Victoria Silverstedt, jessica alba and stuff :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

[damn i sound weird for knowing all this ][/quote]

You don’t sound weird… you’re just being helpful and that’s nice of you! Thanks![smile]
And sorry if I burst your bubble, but Angeline Jolie and Jessica Alba are old… not saying I’m not, just that they’re TOO… [biggrin] ! But the idea with the poster and calendar was really good - I’ll get him some anime poster - most anime girls look sweet and dangerous at the same time, which is a goods combination [wink]

You don’t sound weird… you’re just being helpful and that’s nice of you! Thanks![smile]
And sorry if I burst your bubble, but Angeline Jolie and Jessica Alba are old… not saying I’m not, just that they’re TOO… [biggrin] ! But the idea with the poster and calendar was really good - I’ll get him some anime poster - most anime girls look sweet and dangerous at the same time, which is a goods combination [wink][/quote]

okay but anime is kinda creppy because its not real and kinda yuk :smiley:
Trust me, boys in the age 13 doesn’t care about it :wink: Angelina and Jessica are hot even if they are 30 or 40 now :smiley:

And sorry if I burst your bubble, but Angeline Jolie and Jessica Alba are old… not saying I’m not, just that they’re TOO… [biggrin] ! But the idea with the poster and calendar was really good - I’ll get him some anime poster - most anime girls look sweet and dangerous at the same time, which is a goods combination [wink][/quote]

Trust me, boys in the age 13 doesn’t care about it :wink: Angelina and Jessica are hot even if they are 30 or 40 now :smiley:

[/quote]

I think I kinda agree? O_o

My wishes:

1. Peace On Earth
  2. A DSLR camera!
  3. Tickets for Uppcon 12, Peace And Love 2012 and Meuwcon Japan festival 2012.
  4. Peace on earth again.

LOL

I have only one wish: That my LPU Package will arrive on X-Mas ^^

I’m so happy to be in the LP Underground now yeah!! :smiley:

[quote=Kevin LP]I have only one wish: That my LPU Package will arrive on X-Mas ^^

I’m so happy to be in the LP Underground now yeah!! :D[/quote]

That’s one of my wishes too [biggrin]
By the way … can you tell me, where you got this MTM poster on your avatar ? It’s very nice …

Trust me, boys in the age 13 doesn’t care about it :wink: Angelina and Jessica are hot even if they are 30 or 40 now :smiley: [/quote]

Boys!!! [rolleyes]
[lol]

Trust me, boys in the age 13 doesn’t care about it :wink: Angelina and Jessica are hot even if they are 30 or 40 now :smiley: [/quote]

Boys!!! [rolleyes]
[lol][/quote]

JESSICAAAAA you little angel fanboying [biggrin]

I was reading the conversation of you two… well i thought about how i would have felt when my parents gave me a calender of girls when i was 13. Somehow it sounds weird, but on the other side it’s pretty cool i guess :smiley:
I like that anime idea, i loved anime girls in that age [redface]
I also like the DC shoes and LPU membership idea.

[quote=Zoscha]

I was reading the conversation of you two… well i thought about how i would have felt when my parents gave me a calender of girls when i was 13. Somehow it sounds weird, but on the other side it’s pretty cool i guess :smiley:
I also like the DC shoes and LPU membership idea.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply Zoscha! [smile]
My son is very much into manga and animes too, so maybe I’ll really go in this direction. Yesterday I saw a Linkin Park calendar at Amazon (thanks Tina)… shame it has only old pics from MTM… but maybe it is also an options… lets see. [smile]

1. Bacon
  2. Waffles
  3. Ally, Meme, and Myyr
  4. Nyan Cat
  5. Dragonball Z stuff
  6. More money, like a raise >.>
  7. A freakin’ Bass guitar pick from Dave
  8. Derek to give me his Magnum
  9. A pint of Ben and Jerry’s ‘Whirled Peace’
  10. Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Now 5 things Schen knows he won’t get for Christmas

1. Actual World Peace
  2. A bagel slicer
  3. A Viper
  4. A freakin’ Bass guitar pick from Dave
  5. A new girlfriend that won’t break up with me for a stupid reason that I went out on a limb for to keep our relationship moving, unlike the last one that first told me lies that I whole heartedly believed and then dated a dirtbag over the internet she didn’t know for some nudge nudge, wink wink and then ended up getting a few RASHES and lying to her parents that she got them from rubbing her stupid skin all over poison ivy. BUT HEY, I HAVE MONEY. That’s not so bad then huh?

Still the thought of being forever alone sinks in every now and then. Sucks but thank god for Nyan cat. >.>

–RS

Bacon Cars [lol]
Attend few LP shows in Europe, after saving lots of money [mrgreen]
Attending first Summit [mrgreen]
Meeting band members again [mrgreen]
Buying house in LA after winning lottery [lol] or at least travel there [mrgreen]

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Bacon Cars [lol]
[/quote]

What is that ?

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]white 10mm plugs

and my full upper body tattooed[/q

That include your back too? just like Chester lol

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275]white 10mm plugs

and my full upper body tattooed[/q

That include your back too? just like Chester lol[/quote]

chester is not fully tattooed :wink: yeah but not soo much on the back - more the front
I don’t want to look like chester xD → own style ftw

[quote=regi][quote=Zoscha]

I also like the DC shoes and LPU membership idea.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply Zoscha! [smile]
My son is very much into manga and animes too, so maybe I’ll really go in this direction. Yesterday I saw a Linkin Park calendar at Amazon (thanks Tina)… shame it has only old pics from MTM… but maybe it is also an options… lets see. [smile][/quote]

LP for the mom - girls for the boy :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][
LP for the mom - girls for the boy :smiley: