Your christmas wishes

Hey community,

it’s only one month and a couple of days remaining until this year’s christmas, so I thought it would be time to create a thread for all your christmas wishes this year. Even though it’s not getting colder outside, and I guess I won’t see any ‘real’ snow this year, I somehow feel like christmas is almost there so … let’s make this all a little bit more … christmassy.
So what I’d like you guys and girls to do is to share your christmas wishes with us, no matter what it is. Of course you don’t have to list all of them, but I wouldn’t mind about a little list by everyone … and maybe Santa Claus wouldn’t mind too [biggrin]

As my post will be the first, I gonna share my wishes first:

1. A new sportsbag, because my old is broken
  2. A new belt, because my old is broken
  3. A new bed, not because it’s broken, but it sucks [lol]
  4. New earrings (I hope for plugs)
  5. Some money
  6. A cinema coupon
  7. And peace all around the world

But celebrating nice and in harmony with my girlfriend would be enough [smile]

Well … let’s see what you wish for … best regards,
Jason

A Million Dollars.

I actually have no idea.

Well, because i joined LPU about 10 years too late, i guess all i want are a few LPU CD’s and Bundles from the past years [razz]

white 10mm plugs

and my full upper body tattooed

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]white 10mm plugs

and my full upper body tattooed[/quote]

Not bad. For x-mas I would like to see a pic when it’s all done! [wink]
(again, just kidding)

[quote=regi][quote=LinkinParkForever275]white 10mm plugs

(again, just kidding)[/quote]

Naughty x)

I’d like to get plugs too but my parents and my girlfriend wouldn’t let me do this so … I just gave up fighting and gonna ask Santa Claus [lol]

mine prob bemore manga books and a Mickey Mouse Pillow for a car if I pass my driving test and get an car ^-^’

[quote=Jats][quote=regi][quote=LinkinParkForever275]white 10mm plugs

Naughty x)

I’d like to get plugs too but my parents and my girlfriend wouldn’t let me do this so … I just gave up fighting and gonna ask Santa Claus [lol][/quote]

You have my word, I was just kidding… [wink]!

Plugs are very cool and handsome, but only when you’re young. What happens when you’re like 55 and your ears are twice as big as before??? Do you know?

[quote=regi][quote=Jats][quote=regi][quote=LinkinParkForever275]white 10mm plugs

Naughty x)

I’d like to get plugs too but my parents and my girlfriend wouldn’t let me do this so … I just gave up fighting and gonna ask Santa Claus [lol][/quote]

Plugs are very cool and handsome, but only when you’re young. What happens when you’re like 55 and your ears are twice as big as before??? Do you know?[/quote]

You’re naughty regi :smiley: well you can take them out then so the ears get back to “normal”

Now seriously…I wish a new laptop and I could do with a new mobile phone. But most likely I would have to go for one or another. Lets see what Santa (aka Amazon) can do for me… [wink]

I wish just health back … nothing more

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=regi][quote=Jats][quote=regi][quote=LinkinParkForever275]white 10mm plugs

Naughty x)

Plugs are very cool and handsome, but only when you’re young. What happens when you’re like 55 and your ears are twice as big as before??? Do you know?[/quote]

You’re naughty regi :smiley: well you can take them out then so the ears get back to “normal”
[/quote]

Really? That’s good. So I hope Jats can get his plugs from Santa!
I didn’t mean to make you blush. Sorry! [redface]

[/quote]

So I hope that for you too! Hope all is fine and gets even better!

I hope so too, but my girlfriend wouldn’t let me.
And I also could use a new mobile phone [biggrin]

EDIT: @LinkinParkForever275: Gute Besserung soon [smile]

[quote=Jats][quote=regi]
Really? That’s good. So I hope Jats can get his plugs from Santa!
[/quote]

I hope so too, but my girlfriend wouldn’t let me.
And I also could use a new mobile phone [biggrin]

EDIT: @LinkinParkForever275: Gute Besserung soon [smile][/quote]

thanks jats :slight_smile:
why does your girlfriend don’t want you to get plugs? :smiley: its your ear dude

Oh crap, I first wrote it in german and then somehow went on in english … sorry, I meant ‘Gute Besserung’ or in english for the non-german of us ‘Get well soon’. I know you know what I mean, but this mistakes fucks me up [lol]

Well … this plug thing is a little bit difficult. I just wanted to get earring, because I wanted to get plugs like Chester and to … show how I feel. It was a very hard time back then and I was so sick and kind of emo, almost an emotional wreck. So when my girlfriend met me when I had a little ‘punk period’ and after a while this period went on and I didn’t want them anymore. I also wanted (and still want) to have a red mowhawk like Chester had back in 2001.
However … my girlfriend says I look too angry with my fake-plugs and/or a mowhawk and so I don’t do it … I don’t wanna hurt her. She respects my wishes too, so it’s okay to me … but I still want this fucking tunnels [biggrin]

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
thanks jats :slight_smile:
why does your girlfriend don’t want you to get plugs? :smiley: its your ear dude
[/quote]

Oh crap, I first wrote it in german and then somehow went on in english … sorry, I meant ‘Gute Besserung’ or in english for the non-german of us ‘Get well soon’. I know you know what I mean, but this mistakes fucks me up [lol]

Well … this plug thing is a little bit difficult. I just wanted to get earring, because I wanted to get plugs like Chester and to … show how I feel. It was a very hard time back then and I was so sick and kind of emo, almost an emotional wreck. So when my girlfriend met me when I had a little ‘punk period’ and after a while this period went on and I didn’t want them anymore. I also wanted (and still want) to have a red mowhawk like Chester had back in 2001.
However … my girlfriend says I look too angry with my fake-plugs and/or a mowhawk and so I don’t do it … I don’t wanna hurt her. She respects my wishes too, so it’s okay to me … but I still want this fucking tunnels [biggrin][/quote]

Oh gosh i had such a time too xD
i got a mowkhawk a huge one :smiley:
my parents didn’t allow me to get a earring or fake plug etc …
I think its awesome that you care about your girlfriend! I Do the same:) she is the best happened to me

Me wanna peace in whole world and ummmm a lotta LP concerts in nearby countries ^_______^

You talk the words from my soul … well some words [smile]

I wish she could read this … maybe she will get an annual membership for christmas, then she can.
To get back to the earrings and all this stuff … me and my girlfriend are going to go on a birthday party at the next weekend, I gonna wear a red mowhawk then … with this cheap color for carnival … but at least it’s a red mowhawk [biggrin]

The bad thing about presents is … you can also tell everybody exactly what you want, what it looks like, but they often buy the wrong thing or just give you money because they don’t like your idea.