Your christmas wishes

To be home for Christmas and New Year, to spend it with my Family and Girlfriend.

thats it nothing else.

World peace of course.

[quote=Derek][/quote]

best wish you can have!

I’d like to be debt free!

But I’ll take new music.

I do everything round here so that includes buying the christmas presents, Im getting a new handbag and a bracelet, and some other bits, DVDs that kinda thing.

[quote=Bob]I’d like to be debt free!
[/quote]

Bob has same wish as the USA, sweet!

[quote=Derek][quote=Bob]I’d like to be debt free!
[/quote]

Bob has same wish as the USA, sweet!

a big bottle of vodka!

As a present for Santa or for yourself?
You know, people should learn to share… [wink]

You know, people should learn to share… [wink][/quote]

for me the vodka, and as i am a good person, i share a glass of water with santa :wink:

for me the vodka, and as i am a good person, i share a glass of water with santa ;)[/quote]

Something for mee please :smiley:

for me the vodka, and as i am a good person, i share a glass of water with santa ;)[/quote]

Something for mee please :smiley:
[/quote]

sure i give you a glass of water xD

Just stuff from the LP store…Like that damn purple sweater that I want so badly…See that was easy

my xmas wish is that i will be able to go and work in Japan :slight_smile: and also i can watch L’arc En Ciel concert… :slight_smile:

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC]Just stuff from the LP store…Like that damn purple sweater that I want so badly…See that was easy

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=jadedjcBXNYC]Just stuff from the LP store…Like that damn purple sweater that I want so badly…See that was easy
[/quote]
Its so expensive xD
[/quote]

Yes. And the shipping times are very high so that it’s almost too late to order something for christmas now.

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=jadedjcBXNYC]Just stuff from the LP store…Like that damn purple sweater that I want so badly…See that was easy
[/quote]
Its so expensive xD
[/quote]

Yes. And the shipping times are very high so that it’s almost too late to order something for christmas now.[/quote]

its ridiculous

Xero baby cover & shopping cart Cassettes :slight_smile:

[quote=Matt Coughran]To be home for Christmas and New Year, to spend it with my Family and Girlfriend.

thats it nothing else.
[/quote]

I like your attitude [wink]

Some money for buying Hybrid Theory 8 tracks :3