You know you're a Linkin Park fanatic if

Trying out a little game here fellas…I’ll start:

“You know you’re a Linkin Park fanatic if”…You still have the Linkin Park Mobile app on your phone knowing full well that it’s no longer active.

7 Likes

You know you’re a LP fanatic if you’re still active on the LPU forums :ok_hand:

16 Likes

You know you’re a fan when you don’t religiously shill everything they do.

2 Likes

I knew I saw somewhere a similar thread :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

“You know you’re a Linkin Park fanatic if you still believe Hybrid Theory was their best ever album.”

9 Likes

naaaah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Meteora and then Hybrid Theory :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

OT:

I think this picture is good for that thread ( I posted this already in the a little laughter never hurts thread)

“You know you’re a Linkin Park fanatic/hardcore fan if…”
Papercut

12 Likes

you’re confused as hell every time you listen to a new release

8 Likes

Your mind plays The Catalyst during a chemistry lesson

7 Likes

This made me smile. Yes I do still have it on my phone. I just love to see that logo even though I can’t use the app.

3 Likes

Exactly!!!

1 Like

You realise you’re just wasting space on your phones like that, right?

1 Like

It’s a whopping 80MB

1 Like

Considering that right now it’s nothing more than a tiny thumbnail image, 80MB is indeed whopping. :joy:

1 Like

That 80MB thumbnail is .000625% of my phones capacity…

In other words…The Linkin Park app is equivalent to about 15 Iphone 8 or above pictures…

You kind of missed the joke there. :joy:

I think I got it. Thumbnail or not, it only consumes .000625% capacity.

1 Like

If,
Every ringtone you have ever used is a LP song right from when we could punch out the 8bit ringtone on our Nokia to the current ones we use.

If,
The very first time you ever made an instagram account was to find out fellow LP fans out there. When your friends get fed up of how many LP posts you do in a day.

2 Likes

If,
You look into the comments of other musicians you follow and think, dang, how can someone be so nuts about the persons, it’s just music they make. And then realising that you are not much better when it comes to Linkin Park.

4 Likes

You know you’re a Linkin Park fanatic if you’ve listened to at least a hundred of their songs, plus songs from their other bands

2 Likes

Oooh terminator got served!