Yes or No v.?

No did you find out whats up with @Samuel_the_leader so far?

Thread bump.

Is Uranus bigger than Mars?

Yes

Is it bad that I had to look that up just so that I don’t sound like a clot if I got it wrong accidentally?

Not at all, haha

Can you name all the planets in order without having to look it up?

Probably not

Is there a specific thing that you are good with/ know lots about? (Bonus: What is it?).

You mean besides Linkin Park history? Haha.

I managed to obtain the rank of Eagle in the Boy Scouts of America, so I have some knowledge on all kinds of knots and outdoor survival, first aid etc.

I’m also alright around a piano.

Do you have any concerts coming up?

No :disappointed:

are you fashion conscious?

I am, but that does not reflect what I wear.

Do you think you’ll be as cool as this guy when you’re 82 years old?

Holy crap! Who said engineers were uncool? And hell no, I would not be like that.

Would you believe me if I told you that there was an 91 year old woman who bungee jumps off of bridges for fun?

I’d believe it. People will do anything to cross things off their bucket list, no matter how old they are.

Have you ever seen or heard stories of anybody in a wheelchair getting thrown around in mosh pits?

No

Can you read/study and listen to music at the same time?

No. When it comes to that I can’t go through a single paragraph without zoning out.

Did you have a nickname in school as part of an inside joke in your social circle?

Well, I was (and still am) called “Barca” because I love football, and obviously FC Barcelona a lot

Do you like salad?

Not really.

Have you ever broken a bone?

I once broke a chicken bone.

Does that count? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not!

Are you listening to anything at the moment?

Yes:
https://plug.dj/lpunderground

Are you feeling unbearably warm right now?

Not “unbearably”, but it is a little warm right now.

Are you currently wearing any jewelry?

No

Did you have any nose bleeds during the past six months?

No

I’ve only ever had one minor nose bleed in high school. It took 7 people and a teacher to tell me that my nose was actually bleeding because I thought it was some kind of joke/prank to see my panicked reaction. My reaction was ‘meh’ I just got a tissues and cleaned my face up.

Have you ever been in a physical fight?