Anything Xero related in here!

Post anything you have.

By linkinparkforever275 at 2011-11-25

The Band?!

By linkinparkforever275 at 2011-11-25

Mark Wakefield

1 Like

Cool idea [biggrin]

About that club … I searched for an LP show in the Great Western Forum from 2004, but I didn’t found anything on google, because the name of the venue changed. So maybe that’s the reason or the name is just wrong … I don’t know.

[quote=Jats]Cool idea [biggrin]

About that club … I searched for an LP show in the Great Western Forum from 2004, but I didn’t found anything on google, because the name of the venue changed. So maybe that’s the reason or the name is just wrong … I don’t know.[/quote]

yeah maybe thats true … but at least there has to be some infos about the name changing … but nothing -.- :smiley:

Well … they weren’t that big in the Xero time, so I guess the club could have been so fucking small that it hadn’t even had any website or something. I gonna look this up on google too.

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
yeah maybe thats true … but at least there has to be some infos about the name changing … but nothing -.- :smiley:
[/quote]

Well … they weren’t that big in the Xero time, so I guess the club could have been so fucking small that it hadn’t even had any website or something. I gonna look this up on google too.

O.M.G. Do not google Grey Daze, you gonna see a lot of gay pictures … what the fuck [surprised]

EDIT: They played much more than 3 shows, it was 12 and the last one got canceled [wink]

[quote=Jats]O.M.G. Do not google Grey Daze, you gonna see a lot of gay pictures … what the fuck [surprised]

EDIT: They played much more than 3 shows, it was 12 and the last one got canceled [wink]

Ah for gods sake, I messed up.
That’s the number of the Grey Daze shows … sorry, I’ve been in that thread before … shit ^^

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]O.M.G. Do not google Grey Daze, you gonna see a lot of gay pictures … what the fuck [surprised]

[/quote]

Yea your right, Xero played at LEAST 2 shows but I think they played another. Though I do know how many shows Hybrid theory and Grey daze did :smiley:

Two rumored shows were the one at The Whiskey where they opened for SOAD and another at the Lynus Brook Club where they opened for Cypress Hill. No other reported/confirmed shows are known at this time, although I’m sure Xero played more than two shows over their career lol.

[quote=LPADerek]Two rumored shows were the one at The Whiskey where they opened for SOAD and another at the Lynus Brook Club where they opened for Cypress Hill. No other reported/confirmed shows are known at this time, although I’m sure Xero played more than two shows over their career lol.

interesting thread… I have a website www.xeroweb.tk and I have to do an actualization… I have there a lot of wrong info, like the black and white picture of mark (is not him) and some other missed up stuff…

As a collaboration with the thread I will do a list of songs:

From the tape:

Fuse
Reading My Eyes
Stick n Move
Rhinestone

From LPUX CD:
Coal

From LPU 11 CD

Slip (I don´t know if this song was played live in the xero days, but in the lpu 11 CD says that Mark Wakefield wrothe this son in conjunction with Mike)
[u]
From “The Crow: Stairway to Heaven” tv serie:
[/u]
Rhinestone (anoter studio version, hear it at 16:15 sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu5oJz93694)

Confirmed by Mike
Esaul
Pictureboard (this song is registrated here http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=11261859&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID , mike said that this song was not included in the last lpu cd because it have samples taken from another artist)

Well I think I am not missing nothing… any song to add?

1 Like

it would be awesome to hear those, unless mark sounded just like Chester, i do not think i have the original songs but only the songs with Chester on them

Is that link credible? Can only BMI edit that imformation?

[quote=Ginger][quote=Fer Synesthesia]
Confirmed by Mike
Pictureboard (this song is registrated here http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=11261859&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID , mike said that this song was not included in the last lpu cd because it have samples taken from another artist)
[/quote]

Is that link credible? Can only BMI edit that imformation?
[/quote]

I think yes, is a website of registered labels… i don´t know exactly if only BMI can edit the info or also the owners of the songs too…

I don’t understand why that information is on there though? Its never been released… no information should be anywhere.

[quote=Ginger]I don’t understand why that information is on there though? Its never been released… no information should be anywhere.

Whiskey a go go

FYI, Mike has confirmed in the past that this picture is NOT Mark.

aaaw, guys are so young in those pictures…:’)