Would you rather...?

Dance in public.

WYR being locked for 48h in a coffin or staying 48h in the desert without water?

The coffin

Wyr have to spend 3 hours at a Justin Bieber concert or have to listen to Trump ramble on for 3 hours?

Gimme Bieber

Would you rather eat a banana without peeling it or an orange without peeling it?

Why can’t I choose an apple? An orange then.

Would you rather have no weekends or no job?

No job

Would you rather die as a hero or live as a half-dead?

First option

Would you rather die drowning in the cold water or die burning in the fire

Even I must pick fire

Wyr die from spiders attacking you or bees attacking you?

1 Like

Spiders, I’ll take a bunch of black widows or something equally toxic.

WYR code an entire OS (that can rival something like W10) from scratch and entirely on your own or write an entire encyclopedia with pen and paper entirely on your own?

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :scream: :unamused:

This one

WYR live in a world where pc runs only W10 or in a world with only phones,no pc/laptop?

1 Like

W10, once you know how to deal with it and reach stability after an update, you just need to stop all new updates and make a system restore point in case one slips through.

WYR live 5 years with the current 12" Macbook without any adapters (it has just a headphone jack and a single USB-C port that is also uses for charging) or live 1 year without access to any kind of phone?

seriously. My bro is fed up of updates too.

12" mac i guess.

wyr ,… i have got no qs. Can someone else go please? :slight_smile:

Really? You’d tolerate the single USB port and mac os? You must hate W10 more than I. Lol

A lott!! Bro isn’t replacing just cause of 1 function. Multiple desktops… that task managing thing …

Wyr
Live in usa or europe

Europe, anyday.

WYR fly in a jet fighter you built on your own, from scratch and by hand or travel in a car being driven by someone who has snorted a kilo of cocaine and drank a litre of whiskey?

3 Likes

where do you come with such ideas :joy: i am always out of ideas in this thread!

2 Likes

Ok.
No one is answering this, I wonder why. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So I’ll go, and sadly enough I have to take the second option. Would be probably my last choice, but at least I don’t have to work for that one. And maybe I can have some whisky too. :blush:

WYR knew what’s coming for you or get hit by surprise?

I would rather be hit by surprise.

WYR being stucked in a cave or being lost in space?

Stuck in a cave crazy space is scary lol

Wyr
Drive a Mercedes or a bmw

Mercedes :drooling_face:
AMG_24hSpa_LinkinPark_PresseInfo_3

WYR
hurt or be hurt

1 Like