Would you rather...?

first one :rofl::joy::joy::joy:
WYR
spend the rest of your life unhappy or tired

Are there any other options? I’m unhappy and tired all the time. No choice given :rofl:

Let’s say tired

Would you rather live under water or on the Everest?

2 Likes

everest

WYR
have bad breath or smell like feet

Bad breath

Wyr be small and thin or tall and fad?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I am, soooooo??? :no_mouth: well…not very thin… the right amount I guess… :joy:

Passing the question… :unamused:

2 Likes

Lol- it was definitely no offense- just a choice btw two options- and… you’re wonderful right the way you are dear :hugs::heart: @lpfan61 ( I should have taken sth else, sorry… )

Ok I give another one:
Wyr be a millionaire with no time to enjoy your life or have lots of time to do whatever you feel like but no money

1 Like

Of course! I’m not offended!! :joy: was kidding…lol :laughing: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Awwww!! thank you!!! love you!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

This :grin:

WYR live in a biiiiiiiig house alone in the middle of nothing or in a small old one with loooots of neighbours and not alone?

1 Like

Small one - not because of people but the space to clean

Would you rather lose you job or lose LPU?

LPU

Have a PhD in something totally useless (like gender studies) or the lowest possible Bachelors degree in something useful (like a STEM field)?

Something useful
Wyr eat your pets or not eat anything but grass the rest of your life

Pets, no question.

WYR hunt for all of your food or eat roadkill?

I guess you want to close the thread with this question… :rofl:

Hunt (even though i’m not the type)

Wyr have to go the rest of your life without brushing your teeth or only wear one pair of clothes each month of the year?

Wear one pair of clothes

WYR lose your dominant arm or dominant leg?

Arm

WYR have fake friends or be alone

Be alone :blush:

WYR sleep outside on the most comfortable bed or inside on the most uncomfortable ground?

2 Likes

Inside. I’ve been known to sleep on hardwood floors before.

WYR eat nothing but fruit, vegetables, or meat for the rest of your life?

Fruit & vegatables. Decided almost 30 years ago.

If you could turn time back and forth, WYR go to the past (before any people or their ancestors were born) or to the future (after the last people died)?

Aye. You can only pick 1 tho. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The future. I’ve always been interested in how the world would look after nature retakes it.

WYR be known by everyone or no one?

Nobody

WYR get punched by a tennis player or kicked by a football player?