Would you rather...?

What is a “spoone”?

OHHHH… you mean a spoon.

So, ice cubes and spoons fight sickness? :S

Yes…

http://bilder.desired.de/b/75/55/10/90/id_75551090/tid_da/eiswuerfel-im-gesicht.jpg

ot if you have “big eyes” from overnight, it´ll help to abb them away… you look 10 years yonger without these how do you call in english: puffiness, We in Germany call it very unpolite and translated word by bord tearsack…

First time ever I hear about this. I’ll leave it for someone else to reply.

ok, as you like, lets wait and see…

You mean eyebags

ot yes, still no answer, I used my good old creme:
http://www.frauen-problem.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/vorhernachher.png

Q: which one is better looking?

Neither, the ‘after’ one looks very irritated.

missing the Q?
A: I think it´s not important, cause nothing helps really
Q Who´s on at the moment?

You’re on the wrong thread, this is the would you rather thread.

ok, you´re right, [sry]

Neither would work, but I’ll try the ice-cubes

@The_early_walker Would you rather @the_termin8r1 or @EvoOba do the next WYR you set? :laughing:

He can go ahead. I don’t have anything in mind right now.

WYR: Have your heart ripped out of your mouth or your butt? You’re alive and awake in both processes.

Butt, so I needn´t look at it…

Would you rather be a scientist and find out new medicin against cancer or take a single flight around the univeerse for your own pleasure?

The 2nd one is impossible so I’d go with the first.

Water has vanished from earth. Would you rather survive on sea water (I know you technically can’t, let’s assume you can) or urine?

urine, bähhhhhhhhhh, but it´s still my own…lol :joy: they are planning public space trips reall, but the amount is horrible

SORRY FOR YESTERDAY @EvoOba :unamused:
[OT are you at work?)

Would you rather be rich, that you can get everything on your own or be a superstar?

Nothing to be sorry about.
Yeap, at work alone. My supervisor is off for the entire week, not much going on.

Even if they ever make that spaceship I’m not sure I’d want to go, I think the risks are too high. I can imagne @the_termin8r1 would do it in a blink of an eye.

rich, money makes the world go arr …

so, I´m out of words now…, leave for the next

[ot thanx]