Would you rather...?

Lemon juice in my eyes, some of my soaps have lemon in it.

WYR chew a chewing gum for one hour, or chew a bubblegum blowing one bubblegum bubble per minute for one hour.

:relaxed::slight_smile::grinning::blush::grin::joy::joy::sunglasses:

lol haha :stuck_out_tongue:

[:thinking: what an impulsivly agreement btw ya guys…]

so me making bubbles

with pink heardt shaped earrings in my ears

#wyr die or hear a last song?
@samuel_the_leader & his best buddie, @the_termin8r
:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t understand your question. Do you mean die or never listen to music again?

you got it! too hard Q? :joy:

Obviously I wanna live

WYR: Die ironically or die unconventionally?

unconventually with thunder lightning

wyr

cry or sweat ya tears out?

Isn’t it the same thing?

Would you rather die by drowning or electrocution?

Electrocution

WYR get a new car or a new house?

A new car

wyr:

For the rest of your life solely eat meat or solely eat vegetables

Vegetables (Some of my relatives are vegetarian, so you don’t eat meat directly in front of them)

WYR Eat pork directly in front of a Muslim or eat beef directly in front of a Hindu? (sorry if it’s a bit racist)

I’m not going to answer that because my reasoning is even more lacist :stuck_out_tongue:

Just say the reasoning. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d go with the beef but I’m not saying why.

Shot by a friend or shoot a friend?

I like “shots” by friends like this
http://www.rinsedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/shots.jpg

wyr
swim in a river with Piranhas or be in a cage with rats?

Be in a cage with rats

Wyr: Be without elbows or knees?

I’ll agree with @the_termin8r and go with knees.

Would you rather have to look after a bratty, screaming, bad behaving child or an elder?

Rats because piranhas will kill you just like that, they don’t need provocation. A human to a piranha is like a free cake to a human.

I haven’t said anything though.

The child, leave it with me and i’d have it silent in 5 mins :stuck_out_tongue: And that doesn’t mean dead or knocked out.

share a bed with a complete stranger or share a burger with a complete stranger?

1 Like

It’s been asked before, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Share the burger.

WYR force yourself to speak someone else’s native language when conversing with them, or make the other person speak your native language when conversing with you?

I think middle ground is good. Personally, I love languages and try my best at conversing in other people’s language when possible (Although I am awful at it). But at the same time it would be cool if they did the best to understand me too, because some languages can be hard to learn.

WYR: Travel to a country that does not speak or understand the languages you do or help someone who comes to your country that doesn’t speak or understand your language?