Would you rather...?

First, If I know, I can make it with this amount, money means nothing to me (as long as I got enough to keep my low standarts…)

Would you go on an isle in the sun to learn real guitar specialities with an absolut profi (mb Brad) for a year and quitt all your relations for that time
or
would you use the guitar-hero app on the comp andstay in your norm. sourrounding for a year…

I’d go for the real experience but only if it was in the middle of a thunderstorm. That way I’d look badass when I eventually nail a sweet solo and I also hate the sun.

Would you rather lose all of your music or all of your docs in a fatal PC crash? Assume that for some reason you don’t own a single hard copy of your music nor your docs

Docs for sure

Would you rather stay without a computer for a week (no internet, no nothing) or without a TV?

sure the tv away…

Would you rather know, what MS thinks about this moment or are the thoughts of chester mb more interessting to you?

I wanna know about Fort Minor etc.

Do you rather set 100 extremely challenging challenges for 100 different people to do, or do 100 extremely challenging challenges set by 100 different people?

Option 2

Bondi skydiving (involves throwing a parachute out of a plane and jumping out after it without having one yourself) or extreme river rapid rafting on some driftwood with no safety equipment of personnel?

Don’t even have to think about it.

Would you rather drown or get electrocuted?

What about drowning in electrocuting water? (Quickest death)

Would you rather sing for 5 continuous minutes, or rap for 15 continuous minutes? (Both are improv, and done in front of a large, difficult-to-please audience)

You’d need a massive voltage or you’d need to be drowning in a tiny puddle

Imagine being zapped by lightning while trapped by some entangling thing in the sea. (You’re actually quite near the water surface, but can’t reach the surface to breathe)

Neither. Audiences, stages, etc and I don’t mix.

Cut your finger severely in a mixer or chop it off?

You have to choose, like it or not.

Then, the 5 min singing. The faster it’s over, the better.

Of course, since you’re a girl. For a guy it’s easier to improv rap.

Wait, is it so bad that it still needs to be amputated? It;s like crushing your toes; why’d you think those construction worker boots are designed to guillotine your toes if crushed?

It’s a 50-50 chance, you wouldn’t know till you got it checked. It happened to my cousin, he lost the tip of his index finger this way and … well, I’m sure you don’t wanna hear what they did to it.

Sure not

Would you rather tell your parents or your boy/girlfriend your true meaning, honesty?

True meaning of what?

what you feel real right from the inside, your fears, your doubts, your probs with them maybe…@evooba

LOL, parents will never find out about anything, neither will my friends.

Would you rather eat a teeny tiny portion of the most amazing food in the world or a good, large amount of your favorite junk food?

junkfood of course like this ev, we got the xmas tree cause my man fluing arround…, but we two girls managed it the easy way, first tree we saw, we got, then eating at McD, now chilling down,

Would you rather betray sb if you got blackmailed, to get the money or will you go to police?