Gaming time - the riddle -

it doesn´t matter, you need not to agree with me, that´s not important to me…, but maybe it´s better to not set sm abstract riddles from me :relaxed:

Ok so ur doing the next riddle?

Thank you very much, so you tell your boss everyday what you think? or your mum and dad or your whatever? So it is not a one way street, this liberty.

But as a matter of fact: Can you stopp now? @evooba? For me it is, like I said, I learned it like this and I life it like this and I made the experience, you never get it cause of whatever reason, so at least

I agree with me to differ from you, and for me this is not a prob, for you???:sunglasses:

Of course I do. That’s why it’s called freedom. Nobody can tell me what NOT to do or think or believe or whatever.

@samuel_the_leader No, you can go ahead.

@evooba: that´s a No to my question? OK, I can accept this also, so go on…

Edit

was your answer of beeing more trustfull in telling your personal state of mind…

That’s the other side of freedom; liberty to tell whatever, and liberty to also not have to tell anybody.

Freedom and liberty has nothing to do with being truthful or not. It’s simly anyone’s choice to share something with someone else or not. I choose not to tell everything to my parents and my friends, that’s one type of freedom; to be able to decide what you share with others.

So another one, really easy and not abstract…
my riddle has
1)six sides
2)26 pieces
3)bestseller in the 80th

Is it some sort of bestseller book with 26 chapters? What was it bestseller in?

Is it a Stephen King novel?

Right, it’s a 26 book collection.

Nope
a clue: six colours set the way

a Lego dice? lol

Omg is it a Rubik’s Cube?

No because it has 27 pieces :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OT: These new emoti look off.

We’ll wait and see what @The_early_walker answers :stuck_out_tongue:

It probably is, I was making a joke.

no the rubics cube has 26 pieces (look at wiki) and we got a winner, it´s @samuel_the_leader, now you´re on :grin: (ot new smileys?)

Most likely because it doesn’t have a middle block.