Would you rather...?

Meet LP (although I would probably be awkward for a whole 2 hours!)

[ot: Hey @The_early_walker !How are you doing?]

WYR: swim with sharks or crocodiles?

Shark
Wyr
Sleep in the Sun and become sunburn Or walk through a Shopping mal
Without money (burning tears in ya eyes)
(Ot :+1::smiley:hi @AJ7 I’m well so far you? :blush:)

Walk through the mall

[ot: I’m good! Is it still cold there @The_early_walker?]

Spend forever in boiling hot weather, or spend forever in extremely cold weather?

The cold

Rip your own eyeball with your bare hands and eat it or bite off and eat every single one of your fingers?

the eye

gonna go to the girl/boy you like and invite him/her all by yaself or let ya best friend check if there is a chancefor you before you ask?

I do everything myself

Get a hard assignment that you don’t get, try it yourself and flop or get the answer off of a friend, attempt to understand it and then give it in and get it right?

I do everything myself…lol :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
wyr
ask ya mum to open up the door id it bells or go yaself?

umm, what do you mean by that?

if the door-bell- of ya house is ringing or mb the phone landline, will you go to answer yourself [even if you are in a racewith sm cool guys online] if you hear it ringing and will you end up your game to open the door or call mum or sister to do so?

Oh, usually if I’m alone in the house I’d open the door but if I’m not my parents usually insist on opening the door for some reason. Otherwise if they didn’t I probably would do.

WYR: Troll telemarketers or door to door salesmen?

Door salesman are funnier to troll. You just let them stand there and tell their story, you even tell them you’re going to get something [they hope of course it is your wallet]. Then you turn on some loud ass rock playlist while eating chips in front of them. Then when he is done you smile and just throw the door in their face. So much fun.

WYR

Sleep in the hot sun all day or lay in salt water all day?

I would rather lay in the hot sun all day, cause it’s what I’m doing right now :sun_with_face:

Would you rather
Live in a cold or in a warm country?

I’d live in 0K/ -273 Celcius AKA Absolute zero

fire a worker who is a complete slacker but is really loyal or fire your best worker who is a complete arse?

Fire the arse!
Wyr have a Bentley with a driver or a Harley you Drive on your own?

This

WYR take sleeping pills or inject yourself with anaesthesia?

Sleeping Pills
WYR
Talk To ya friend or Write whatsapp?
:smiley::grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::sunglasses:

Talk to a friend

Wyr:

Be very old or be very young?

be very young

WYR: have a younger sibling or an older one?

Neither, I already have a younger sister and it’s brought me nothing but irritation and trouble.

Have a heavy door shut on your toe or finger?

On my toe… i guess :hushed:

Wyr

Beat Eminem at freestyling

Or

Make a Touchdown?