Would you rather...?

There’s a concert of your fave band on TV, but it is also your mother’s birthday.

wyr:

Go sit and watch the concert of your fave band on TV.

or

Go to your mother’s birthday.

I still live with my parents so no choice there :stuck_out_tongue: I guess I’ll be doing both.

WYR: Rob a bank for a big lump of money or become a hitman for a single hit on a famous person for the exact amount of money? Oh, and you stand equal chances of being caught it both cases and the bank robbery does not mean you won’t be killing somebody.

bank robbery

wyr
walk 10 km to get fuel, that you can get your car in motion, or walk 5 miles to arrive at the destination where you wanted to go by car, before you remarked , that your fuel is off…:confused:

Well, 10km is about 6miles so I wouldn’t mind either. It’s not that long of a distance anyways.

Would you rather go at a really bad party with your friends (aka, they just forced you to tag along), or have a much more mellow home party (movies, casual drinks, board games, etc) at a friend of a friend’s party you barely know?

I’ve done both at many occasion… Both can be fun, depending on your own mindset. I prefer the party with the free booze and the movies though. [And if there ain’t no free booze, I’ll make sure to bring my own].

Would you rather…

Sleep in a dirty house of a friend
or
Sleep in a tent

Sleep in a tent

Rather go camping or take a long drive?

Camping, always and forever.

Would you rather take swimming or track lessons?

What sort of track? Does it include cars? If so then the latter.

Be a badass race driver (car) or a badass motorcycle rider?

Track as in running… I think it’s called just track :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t drive so…

WYR: have super powers or know someone with super powers

Have superpowers

Would you rather watch a 3 hour movie or a continuous series half hour each episode that amounts to the same time?

the series, I often do/did, when theyare showing sm “King of Queens” specials lmao lol

wyr
drive F1or do a Paris-Dakkar- ralley

For a moment I was wondering, what rally?

F1

wyr go into the forest or into the mountains?

forrest

wyr make
holidays in a cave or 5*hotel

Cave

Would you rather live an adventurous and full of exciting things year or live in boredom forever?

Rally driving requires more skill than F1. In F1 you need to have balls of steel and the reflexes of a wasp. In Rallying you need to know loose surface car control, how to drive on tarmac with off road tyres, how to drive on sand, grvel, snow, ice, mud, over hills, crests, through car unsettling holes and ditches and a load of other stuff. Not to mention that you don’t know the track in rally.

Can it be both? What if I climbed a mountain at the foothills of which there was a forest?

How funny that I should be the one to get this question :laughing:

Live in a world where everyday you go out there is a very good chance that you will be killed by something or live in a world where there is no danger on any level whatsoever

Poopies

Wyr: write a horro story about…howyouboughtamusicboxatayardsaleanditturnsevilandtheninreallifehidetheboxaway or thinkoffluffybunniesdestroyingallmankind :3

Live in a world where everyday you go out there is a very good chance that you will be killed by something or live in a world where there is no danger on any level whatsoever
[/quote]

the one without any danger

wyr: write a horro story about…howyouboughtamusicboxatayardsaleanditturnsevilandtheninreallifehidetheboxaway or thinkoffluffybunniesdestroyingallmankind :3

horror story

wyr
sleep till 1000 each day and work till 1900 or stand up at 8 and work till 1700?

It took me a second to realize these were hours and not thousands of something…

8 to 5 (which is unlikely, it’s 8 to 4 and 9 to 5 but yeah).

Would you rather live somewhere where it’d always be sunny or dark?

1 Like

Dark

WYR: Be a hated politician for a day or a hated musician with no musical talent at all.