Why is Chester wearing eye glasses again?

Didn’t he have Lasik eye sergery a long time ago?

Cause he has eye problems and a certain age. Like Mike said, stop worrying to much, he’s fine

many ppl wear glasses and their totally fine … lol

Maybe he has eye problems again; maybe he wears them as a accessoire… We don’t know, but he’s fine, for sure :wink:

Because he wants to, HAHAHA!!![mrgreen]

I also think he’s getting more problems to see quite well, but this is totally normal when you get older.
Or…he wears them because he can [biggrin]

Why not :stuck_out_tongue:

Because he can. He is, after all, only human

[quote=Skyolker]Because he wants to, HAHAHA!!![mrgreen]

I don’t mind Chester wearing glasses. xD It suits him damn good!

But I also think his eyes got worse again. As many of you already said, that’s totally normal and a part of getting older.

Oh, don’t get me wrong - there is nothing wrong w/glasses and he does wear them well! I’m just curious since he did the Lasik… everyone I know who has had it has has no further problems.
AND he’s not that old! If he’s “old” or even considered as “getting older” - then I’m a relic!

[quote=Carol]Oh, don’t get me wrong - there is nothing wrong w/glasses and he does wear them well! I’m just curious since he did the Lasik… everyone I know who has had it has has no further problems.
AND he’s not that old! If he’s “old” or even considered as “getting older” - then I’m a relic![/quote]

Well, Mike said he wears them cause he needs them so I guess the laser surgery didn’t go that well.

he looks cool with eye glasses.

agree…he looks so great with it:) me gusta :smiley:

he looks awesome with that. And he’s not using it everytime btw :stuck_out_tongue:

that makes him sexier ^.^
he’s so handsome!!!

just a normal thing?!

Because he looks cool

You should be glad he is wearing glasses if the laser eye surgery didn’t work. Laser eye surgery has the potential to destroy your retina so you cant ever see again.

I think he looks good in glasses anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he’s soooo sexy with glasses…