Whose hoping for another tour and album in 2012?

I’ve heard there could be another album next year! Which is very quick for LP, since they normally take around 3/4 years :stuck_out_tongue:
And if so do you think there will be another tour next year or would that be abit too soon?

There are suggestions they’ll be doing a festival or two. So perhaps the festivals are warm ups for another tour in late 2012/early 2013.

I suppose everybody within The Underground is waiting for such an announcement [wink], but there’s a long way between the recording studio where the LP guys have been working for already several weeks and a new worldwide tour. They’ve just finished up touring and all of them must be tired out and definitely need a well-deserved rest close to their families.

I would hope so since part of the LPU packages are tour related opportunities.

I cant see there being another album next year though.

wishful but less chances

I think there will be another tour but shorter than the last one :slight_smile:

i am hoping for the next tour too ,… and please events in germany :smiley:

Album, hm…doesn’t matter when it’s gonna be released , most importantly that we know for sure that whenever its gonna be out it would be awesome anyways =)
Besides dontcha guys have enough songs to rock on??))) Remember the time when we used to bash our heads off with only HT and Meteora? ^_____^

i just sit and wait :slight_smile:

Me of course, ATS was a very nice trip but I wanna go back to the roots. A tour would be a little bit out of range if they really work on a new album like they did in 2005 and 2006, but I hope for a tour … I wanna use my LPU membership for early entrance [biggrin]

When ats came out i loved the puzzles and games we had to solve to unlock new stuff:))
I am happy when the new album comes out but i can wait for it:)

In July 2011, Bennington told Rolling Stone that Linkin Park aims to produce a new album every eighteen months, and that he would be shocked if a new album did not come out in 2012. The band continues to record and produce new material even while touring. Bennington commented on Linkin Park’s schedule, stating, “Touring for two years is excruciating. When we would tour for two years even the most resilient person in the band, at the end of that, was fucking miserable.”

:D:D:D

DEFINITELY ME.
but you know, they always say they’re gonna finish the album in a year, then it turns out to be around 2 to 3 years :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=nihalmyshi]DEFINITELY ME.
but you know, they always say they’re gonna finish the album in a year, then it turns out to be around 2 to 3 years :p[/quote]

yeah so true :smiley:

I’m not only hoping, but I also believe, that there will at least be a tour in 2012. Because if not, then the Early Entrance would be useless. And that would make some fans really angry, I think.
I also think, that the album will be released in early 2013. Or probably, when they’re fast, the album will be released the 21.12.2012. It would fit, because the album will, as they said, deal with political problems. And the date is so to say “Midnight” for all the “conspiracy theorists”. Quite a lot of people think, that there will be the end of the world. And it’s the best moment to release an album.
Just saying.

Can you explain that to me, I didn’t get you.

I think a late 2012 release and 2013 tour is more likely.

Can you explain that to me, I didn’t get you.[/quote]

In LPU11 you get the “Early Entrance” - pass. And it’s totally useless, when there is no concert you can use your pass. I know some people, who bought the LPU-Membership especially because of the Early Entrance. And they would be very disappointed, when there’s no tour in 2012.

i can wait

[quote=Ginger]I think a late 2012 release and 2013 tour is more likely.

[quote=SinisterNL]i can wait

[quote=Ginger]I think a late 2012 release and 2013 tour is more likely.