Whose hoping for another tour and album in 2012?

[quote=gmpaul14]In July 2011, Bennington told Rolling Stone that Linkin Park aims to produce a new album every eighteen months, and that he would be shocked if a new album did not come out in 2012. The band continues to record and produce new material even while touring. Bennington commented on Linkin Park’s schedule, stating, “Touring for two years is excruciating. When we would tour for two years even the most resilient person in the band, at the end of that, was fucking miserable.”

:D:D:D[/quote]

yeah, but like nihal said, they have a tendency to predict wrong by at least a year off >_>

I’m hoping the automatic writing thing is helping them move faster. Goodness knows how much Mike and Chester hate re-writing lyrics. Bleed it Out is basically a song about how much they hate it XD.

Also, I think they’re starting to trend to touring a little, and then writing, and then another small tour. So I think we can start to see concerts in the middle of their writing sessions before the album comes out.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]i just sit and wait :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yess… sit back and relax… let them work their genius brains off xD

[quote=Bie][quote=LinkinParkForever275]i just sit and wait :slight_smile:

I think they release the album in summer or autumn and then start a tour at the beginning of 2013 or in summer 2013.

Me for sure and it does look like we will be getting both :smiley:

I think album this year maybe tour next year. But who knows??? Bring it on im ready to travel to get a show.W:-)

I’m hoping the cd is realised soon and they come back to Perth (Australia) so i can FINALLY go to a meet and greet :stuck_out_tongue: