Who's still struggling with Chester's Death? Have you had suicidal thoughts?

I still found it. Hard i think about Chester all the time. I am going through a lot more of depression lately and thing are not getting better for me and i what to end it all. I can’t deal with this at all

1 Like

Hey @hilaryfol stay strong! :muscle: Just a hug from me! :hugs:

Hay @redrebel quite an entrance! :muscle:
Welcome to this astonishing unique great place! :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome @redrebel ! :muscle: :smile:

Sometimes things don’t work out, but what is important is how to stand up to it. That’s what makes us who we are. Stay strong soldier

1 Like

Hey yall I’m back, it been a real tough couple of months. I’m sorry I haven’t replied or responded. But just let yall know I’m ok.

6 Likes

Helloooo!!! I’m really happy to see you here and to hear you’re doing fine! :smile: :blush: Welcome back!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

Hey man! Good to hear from you!

I understand you. Ive been going to some thought time to. And every day I’m thinking to kill myself. Some days it’s going good and some day’s very bad. It depends on how my mind is doing.

Ive learn to make things better is to write things down on paper of laptop (whatever you can write things down) and to set goals for yourself. Something to work for. It can be small things of big things. For me know is finding the right job. I haven’t been happy with my job for a while and I want to change things. It doesn’t happen to easley but I’ve started with something small and now (almost 6 months later) i see the end line of my goal.

If you receive the goal it makes you a little happier. Specially when you doing it by yourself. You are much stronger then you think.

And when life sucks. Try to learn from it. I always say : the things you do bad/good way… it makes you wiser. You always learn. Learn how to do it better, or learn how to continue like you done it (do you understand this?)

Don’t give up to easy. Give your wounds time to heal. For some people it takes days, maybe weeks for other people maybe years.

I still struggle with Chester’s death. Still can’t believe and accept it. Every day i think of him. And every day i say to myself… i don’t want to end like that. I want to fight my demons and I’m ready to fight.
I had a very tough weekend. Mentally and physically… i took some time off, from internet and social media, but also friends, just to work on myself. See if I was strong enough to face it on my own. And I did it. Still need to take it slow, but Im getting little better then I was in the weekend.

Take good care , we are here to talk. Never think that you do not matter, because you DO matter!!!

:v:

6 Likes

What I’m just trying to say is : life is hard. And there is no life guide book. Because all of our lifes are different. The things that help me , won’t help you or the other way around.
Find things to make you happy, like music or movie/series or maybe just a walk.
If you find happiness in those things , life will get easier. And yeah sometimes life doesn’t make sense. But it doesn’t mean that life is playing with you, it wants to tell you something. Just sometimes it takes time to understand what it is that life is trying to tell you.

And I think ( and I was hard for me to do it, but i did it) is to accept things go the way is goes. Sometimes you don’t want things to go that way, or you don’t want people to say those things, but maybe after a time you understand it and you learned from it. You need to accept it, if you do you can let it go and it makes it easier for you to go on. :wink:

I hope this helps a little.

:v:

makes me super happy to hear you speak bro
those little goals, setting importance in what you do no matter hwo little-its all i’d say :slight_smile:

and mm…truthfully trying to say something positive here- dont put chester on a pedestal or see him as a special circumstance =] when you meet artists and people in general-the biggest compliment is to treat them as just another human, another good being :slight_smile: emulate being a good man but besides that, chester is another human who had faults and difficulties like you or myself :blush: whatever he did or didnt do will not define or play a role in what YOU decide to do :muscle:

this! :blush:

super awesome couple posts @drounzer :partying_face::grin::+1:

2 Likes

Hahah thanks man :heart:

They are just that. A another human. Like everyone else. Everyone has his/her problems. Stand your ground and fight them, and stay positive @silvallor1825. :muscle:

@silvallor1825 how’re you doing?? :hugs:

3 Likes