Who was the opening band at your LP concert?

The title says it all, Who was the opening band at your LP concert?
My concert on February 19th 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada was The Prodigy! ive heard of them before, but after seeing them perform, it made me want to listen to them more:)

I had the Prodigy too, and I didn’t like them. It was somewhat upsetting, but, you know, Linkin Park made up for it.

GOD U R LUCKY I LOVE PRODIGY ;D
Because mine was this years Projekt Revolution (Germany) I got
Guano Apes, Dredg, Middle Classe Rut, Anberlin
As good as all no-names lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I´m a bit jealous I wanna see The Prodigy live since 10 years but unfortunately not until now.
My openers so far:
Disco Ensemble (MTM Tour 2008)
The Blackouts, The Used, N.E.R.D., HIM (Projekt Revolution 2008)
Funeral For A Friend, Coheed & Cambria ( Open Air 2009)
Futureheads (ATS Tour 2010) worst band ever seen live!!!
Middle Class Rut, Anberlin, Dredg, Guano Apes (Projekt Revolution 2011)

[quote=schatti][/quote]

schatti wie fandest du die München Vorbands?

[quote=StanleyElite][/quote]
Middle Class Rut and Anberlin was okay, Dredg sucked and Guano Apes did a great job

i forgot all the opening band except Middle Class Rut. i first saw them at Project Revolution in Leipzig/Germany last year. One week later i saw them again at PR in Munich and there i was already a fan :smiley:

At my first gig in 2001 it was puddle of mudd and adema

I don’t remember who was the opening band at last LP concert. I forget it always! Before the concert there’s only one thing in my head “I wanna see LP now!” :’)

look it up on google then :stuck_out_tongue:

Disco Ensemble
Enter Shikari
Funeral for a Friend, Coheed & Cambria
Futureheads (4x) ^^
Middle Class Rut, Anberlin, Dredg, Guano Apes

[quote=wiiesel]Disco Ensemble
Enter Shikari
Funeral for a Friend, Coheed & Cambria
Futureheads (4x) ^^
Middle Class Rut, Anberlin, Dredg, Guano Apes[/quote]
4 times Futureheads is hard [biggrin]

oh for me also the futureheads :S

One opener for the show in Leipzig/Germany were the Guano Apes! Ok and they are the only one i remember :wink: Great that they are back after a long time. Sandra did a goooood job! → “Lords of the boards” nuff said. :smiley:
But i’d like to have seen The Prodigy too. Maybe one day…

First concert I attended was a crappy awful band called Blackout. The lead singer was a fucking asshole. He came down to the crowd (where I was) and whispered "fuck linkin park) in the mic. Such a douchebag!
Second concert it was an amazing band, you guys should check them out, called Funeral For A Friend. I really really liked their music :slight_smile:
Third concert, I don’t even remember. It was too awesome to think of the opening act :stuck_out_tongue:

Does It Offend You, Yeah? at the 02 Arena, London, 10th November 2010, my first time seeing LP live, the support band was ok but the lead singer did get a bit annoyed that most of the audience had come to see LP & said that to a few that booed him, " If you think its easy you come up here & do it", though the support band was ok, seeing LP rocked my world.

[quote=EvoOba]First concert I attended was a crappy awful band called Blackout. The lead singer was a fucking asshole. He came down to the crowd (where I was) and whispered "fuck linkin park) in the mic. Such a douchebag!
Second concert it was an amazing band, you guys should check them out, called Funeral For A Friend. I really really liked their music :slight_smile:
Third concert, I don’t even remember. It was too awesome to think of the opening act :P[/quote]

wtf?! He should be honored LP even let him anywhere nere their stage :open_mouth:

[/quote]

That might help :’)

Other bands iv seen support lp are lostprophets and biffy clyro Plus the bands that played PR uk