Who was the opening band at your LP concert?

It was Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Pendulum

I am jelous again :(((((
I LOVE Pendulum :frowning:

unfair lol :smiley:

PRODIGY?
I love prodigy! I got Middle Class Rut… never heard of them, haha!

Ferropolis 2009 - coheed and cambria and Funeral for a Friend
Berlin 2010 - The Futureheads
Leipzig 2011 (Projekt Revolution) - Middle Class Rut, Dregd, Anberlin, Guano Apes
Hamburg 2011 - Middle Class Rut

festival in Arendal, Norway 2011

so it was

All Time Low

Jimmy Eat World

30 Seconds To Mars

Linkin Park

Chris Cornell X2. Funeral for a Friend X1. No opening band X2 (the best XD ).

2003, I saw a make-up show in July that was postponed in April. Mudvayne, Cold and Jurassic 5 played that show.

2004, I only saw KoЯn and Snoop Dogg, but The Used and Less Than Jake also played on the main stage. The Revolution Stage featured the likes of Funeral For A Friend, Ghostface, M.O.P. and No Warning

2007, I had school that day so I made it late to the show. I only saw My Chemical Romance. The rest of the tour included, Taking Back Sunday, HIM, Placebo, Julien K, Mindless Self Indulgence, Saosin, The Bled, Styles Of Beuond and Madina Lake.

2008, I saw pretty much the entire show. Chris Cornell, The Bravery, Busta Rhymes, I missed Ashes Divide…Atreyu, 10 Years, Hawthorne Heights, I missed most of Armor For Sleep’s set, and I missed Street Drum Corps’ main set but caught them during LP’s.

2011, I missed both Pendulum and Does It Offend You, Yeah? due to the Linkin Park meet and greet

Ataque 77 and Ojas. Two local bands here in Argentina
it wasn’t that bad , but they get booed almost the entire concert haha

Opening bands were Middle Class Rut, Dredg and Die Antwoord :smiley:

For me it was Does it Offend You, Yeah? and Pendulum.

Does it Offend You, Yeah? were okay, they were great to heaten the crowd. But it was just too… extreme.

The frontman had a terrible scottish accent and was wearing a huge tuque (probably because it was snowing like hell outside). But the most «extreme» part was when the frontman threw his synthetizer in the air and ran away for the stage at the end of their performance… I was like, WTF!?

Pendulum was REAAAALLLLYYY good!

I didn’t know them at the time, but now it’s one of my favorite bands. It was simply EPIC. Drum & Bass all the way. Just one thing I didn’t understand… Why was there a guy that didn’t do anything during their whole performance? He was just messing around and talking to the crowd…

[quote=StanleyElite]GOD U R LUCKY I LOVE PRODIGY ;D
Because mine was this years Projekt Revolution (Germany) I got
Guano Apes, Dredg, Middle Classe Rut, Anberlin
As good as all no-names lol :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Oh Anberlin is pretty good!

[quote=VictoriaCortez]The title says it all, Who was the opening band at your LP concert?
My concert on February 19th 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada was The Prodigy! ive heard of them before, but after seeing them perform, it made me want to listen to them more:)[/quote]

HEY!! I was at that show too!! Did you get a M&G for that show? I did. Are you from Vegas? Message me on my page and we can chat! :slight_smile:

But yeah…I’ve seen LP 3 times. The first show was Projekt Revolution 2004 in Cincinnati, OH and the opening acts were Less Than Jake, DJ Z-Trip, The Used, Snoop Dogg, and Korn.

The second show was Projekt Rev 2008 in Cincinnati, OH and the opening acts were Street Drum Corps, Ashes Divide, The Bravery, and Chris Cornell.

10 Years on the Revolution Stage 2008

The Bravery 2008

Chris Cornell 2008

Linkin Park 2008

My third show was the A Thousand Suns World Tour in Las Vegas, NV in 2011 and the opening act was The Prodigy, but I didn’t get to watch them perform because I was at the LPU M&G. :slight_smile:

LPU M&G 2011 (I’m right in front of Mike. :D)

Linkin Park 2011

[quote=Jone KO]festival in Arendal, Norway 2011

so it was

All Time Low

Jimmy Eat World

30 Seconds To Mars

Linkin Park

[/quote]
Those are all really good bands! im just a little jealous… >:)

[quote=VictoriaCortez][quote=Jone KO]festival in Arendal, Norway 2011

so it was

LPU1 Original member! ive been there since the start :)[/signature][/quote]
Those are all really good bands! im just a little jealous… >:)[/quote]

yeah it was great… all time low had a try on one step closer :stuck_out_tongue:

and of course i got the M&G :smiley: shook hands with mr Leto before i met LP

[quote=Jone KO][quote=VictoriaCortez][quote=Jone KO]festival in Arendal, Norway 2011

so it was

LPU1 Original member! ive been there since the start :)[/signature][/quote]
Those are all really good bands! im just a little jealous… >:)[/quote]

yeah it was great… all time low had a try on one step closer :stuck_out_tongue:

and of course i got the M&G :smiley: shook hands with mr Leto before i met LP
[/quote]
Wow thats really cool, aha you’re still making me jealous

Opening bands for the shows I’ve been to were HY(Local band), Styles of Beyond, Yellowcard, Dir En Grey, Chidos and Coheed and Cambria. If you count the bands at festivals, there’s more.

I like your opening acts hehehhehehehehhe.

Mine was Pendulum and Does it offend you yeah?

Styles OF Beyond? SWEEEEET

Styles of Beyond? How cool :smiley:

At my first concert in Berlin it was “The Futureheads”. But I missed them because of my Meet & Greet :wink:

And in Leipzig last year, there were several supporting acts. Guano Apes, Middle Class Rutt (which I really liked) and another one. But I only watched Middle Cluss Rutt and a little bit of Guano Apes, because I won a Meet & Greet again :wink: