Who should LP collaborate with?

I’d love them to collaborate with Florence & The Machine, Santigold or M.I.A. Enter Shikari would be awesome, too, or Tyler the Creator! XD

It would be awesome if they could collaborate with 3 Doors Down, Evanescence or Within Temptation ______

Pendulum or Muse!

I’m not sure, but I definitely think Linkin Park should do a single with Eminem!

YES :slight_smile: Like with Jay-Z :slight_smile: Numb/ Encore is sooooo good!

[quote=LPwithme]It would be awesome if they could collaborate with 3 Doors Down, Evanescence or Within Temptation ______
[/quote]

yeah would be cool if they collaborate with Evanescence

LP + Three Days Grace will be awesome :slight_smile:

I would like to hear collaborations with:
Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit)
Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails)

Not Eminem… please! A single (not an album) with Amy Lee would be really great even if they didn’t want to do Bring me to Life with Evanescence…

AVENGED SEVENFOLD

This! :smiley:

[quote=[Bö]]It could be as strange than good to see a collab with Sigur Ròs! =]
[/quote]
Hehe LOL Sigur Rós is from Iceland and its the first time I hear about an Icelandic band here :smiley:

I like Sigur Ros pretty much. But I haven’t that much imagination, to see them together with LP on a stage. Would be exciting!

But back to the question: I believe, the voices of NENA and Chester would fit together perfectly! Probably, most people here don’t know her, because she is from Germany.

Good question. Maybe Skylar Grey, Meg Myers, or Jay-Z.

I’d love with Eminem!

I’m with Trever on this one. LP and NIN please! Hell, even LP with Trent Reznor’s new project How to Destroy Angels would be awesome.

[quote=thelpugirl2012]Good question. Maybe Skylar Grey, Meg Myers, or Jay-Z.

Definatly Hadouken![cool]

Any specific artist in mind?[/quote]

Maybe Hayley Williams… But also Adele [smile][/quote]

I was thinking about Paramore too :slight_smile: It will be a great mix :smiley:

YES :slight_smile: Like with Jay-Z :slight_smile: Numb/ Encore is sooooo good!
[/quote]

I wanna hear a single from Linkin Park w/ Eminem too >.< That’s will be awesome :)!