Who should LP collaborate with?

I love Collision Course,
so do you guys think LP should do another collaboration album?
And with which artist?

I don’t like Collision Course…

But I think it would be nice if LP do another collaboration with Rise Against :slight_smile:

It could be as strange than good to see a collab with Sigur Ròs! =]

Ha, ha… I can’t imagine how it sounds like, if LP sing together with Sigur Ros [biggrin]. But, I’am shure, that were a cool thing.

If LP make a new collaboration album, I would prefer, that there a many different guest on that album. Maybe even from different genres. Not necesarily Hip Hop. That would be cool!

[quote=ShineyShadow]I don’t like Collision Course…

But I think it would be nice if LP do another collaboration with Rise Against ^_^[/quote]

I would freaking love it if they did one with Rise Against. Those guys are amazing!!! :smiley:

For me, it would be interesting if they collaborated with a woman… :slight_smile:

Any specific artist in mind?

How about Eminem ?

well although the idea of the mashup was of Jay-Z, another collaboration that I hope is with Doug Robb of Hoobastank, or one of Chester with Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode :smiley:

Any specific artist in mind?[/quote]

Maybe Hayley Williams… But also Adele [smile]

What about Ling Toshite Sigure or Dramarama? Would be special.

what abt lp doing with metallica , limpbizkit , slipknot once just the COREY , JAMES, FRED ;)[mrgreen]

Yeah I want something “strange”. Not rap or something! Sigur would be epic! :smiley:

I would love to hear Chester singing a song with Dave Gahan

Eh eh! So I’m not the only crazy one to think about Sigur Ròs :smiley:

I’m pretty sure that this kind of Artist can interest the group because of the challenge that it can represent to collaborate! And since ATS I’m more sure of this than ever! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ps: excuse my bad/poor English, I’m French :s

i think i would love a collaboration with Amy Lee, she has this awesome voice :slight_smile: or maybe something with Eminem or 30 Seconds To Mars… i mean at least in just one song :slight_smile:

LP collaboration with Amy Lee would sound awesome :smiley: But I would also like LP to collaborate with Apocalyptica, because they play so different kind of music xD

LP collaboration with Amy Lee would sound awesome :smiley: But I would also like LP to collaborate with Apocalyptica, because they play so different kind of music xD[/quote]

hell yeah! :smiley: Apocalyptica is great! :smiley: would be a very interesting collaboration i think ;D

The new lp sounds more electronic maybe something from likes of

Sasha
John Digweed
Richie Hawtin
Armin van Buuren
Ferry Corsten
Ørjan Nilsen
Apparat
Trentemøller
Ellen Alien

etc

LP with Metallica, 30 Seconds To Mars, Eminem, Papa Roach, Adele… damn… that would be freaking awesome!!!