Who should LP collaborate with?

with System of a Down (Serj Tankian), Korn (Jonathan Davis) or Rammstein :smiley: that would be great!!!

Hatsune Miku. That would be the best album ever. Of all time.

But in all seriousness, Iā€™d like to see them work with Eminem. Rise Against was a good option as well. Hearing Mike and Eminem rap together would be so dope!

[quote=ToddTheAwesome]Hatsune Miku. That would be the best album ever. Of all time.

But in all seriousness, Iā€™d like to see them work with Eminem. Rise Against was a good option as well. Hearing Mike and Eminem rap together would be so dope![/quote]

Eminem would be the best choice in my opinion. I would also like to see them collaborate with Skillet, Disturbed or Aedele.

This postā€¦

Where have you been all my life? Other than Aravindā€™s answers, this is the best, but least likely to happen anyway! lol

Just becauseā€¦Foo Fightersā€¦Itā€™ll never happen and Iā€™m sure my brain couldnā€™t take it since I still hold a wenie sized grudge against Daveā€¦>.>

ā€“RS

I wouldnt mind seeing LP collaborate with another Rock Band
This will probably never happen but say
Pendulum
Breaking Benjamin

THose 2 would be amazing with LP

How about A7X or Wolfmother ?
I bet they could create some awesome stuff together ā€¦ hard rock + Linkin Park would sound huge [biggrin]

A female vocalist, preferably LIGHTS.

With Eminem! For sure. And Lady Gaga. That would be interesting. [smile]
And something totally different. Iā€™d like to hear Chester performing for Armin van Buuren.

[quote=Skyolker]With Eminem! For sure. And Lady Gaga. That would be interesting. [smile]
And something totally different. Iā€™d like to hear Chester performing for Armin van Buuren.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Skyolker]With Eminem! For sure. And Lady Gaga. That would be interesting. [smile]

It would be interesting to see Linkin Park collaborate with Three Days Grace or Staind

[quote=Skyolker][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Skyolker]With Eminem! For sure. And Lady Gaga. That would be interesting. [smile]

with the " trololo" guy xD

[quote=Clarencia Sianne]with the " trololo" guy xD

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Clarencia Sianne]with the " trololo" guy xD
[/quote]

Probably some Internet idol xD

Collaboration albumĀ“s are a good idea i think, i like collision course.

My ideaĀ“s for collaborations are:

Rise Against
System of a Down
and Red Hot Chili Peppers

Bayside, i love this band. Hope one day at least they have the chance to be on a Linkin Park Tour.

It would be interesting to hear them with woman voiceā€¦ Adele, Hayley, Amy Lee or maybe Lacey from Flyleaf? But not the whole album :wink: one song is enough

Agreed. Iā€™d also like to hear LP collaborate with female artist, one of those you mentioned or even with Sharon den Adel (from Within Temptation,) Tarja Turunen or Anette Olzon

Any specific artist in mind?[/quote]

Maybe Hayley Williamsā€¦ But also Adele [smile][/quote]

Hayley Williams would be great! things about crush crush faint :heart:
Iā€™d also love a collaboration with D.R.U.G.S.
canā€™t help it but I feel like Chester and Craigā€™s voices would sound awesome together.