Who should Linkin Park pair up with?

Hey guys! I was wondering what you think based on the title, which was: who should Linkin Park pair up with?? They made a CD with Jay-Z, which was AMAZING!! But what do you guys think?? Should they do another album with a featured artist? If so, who would it be??

What I think, is it would be awesome to see them pair up with Eminem, or Busta Rhymes again for a whole CD… But on the other hand, instead of pairing up with another artist, I would still want to see what they do with their own future music!

~Thanks!~

Irish Rockers U2!!

I say Staind on a full album.
OHOHOH A female artist. I dunno who. Maybe Hayley Williams from Paramore? Or Amy Lee from Evanescence? Or even Adele seeing as they covered Rolling in the Deep.

ME!!! I’m an awesome karaoke singer :)O.K. Justine Bieber or maybe Maroon 5…

[quote=Octavia]ME!!! I’m an awesome karaoke singer :)O.K. Justine Bieber or maybe Maroon 5…
[/quote]
Beaver?! Are you being serious?

[quote=DennisT239][quote=Octavia]ME!!! I’m an awesome karaoke singer :)O.K. Justine Bieber or maybe Maroon 5…

mike shinoda has said himself that he hates pop!!! especially beiber. i think they should pair up with SKRILLEX!!![mrgreen][biggrin][mrgreen][biggrin]

[quote=theREQUIEMbeats]mike shinoda has said himself that he hates pop!!! especially beiber. i think they should pair up with SKRILLEX!!![mrgreen][biggrin][mrgreen][biggrin]
[/quote]

if they did do another mash up, it would probably be with incubus. but i would like to see skrillex.

I would like to see them pair up with Amy Lee from Evanescence! hehe

[quote=Hillarie]Maybe Hayley Williams from Paramore?

I think I would much rather see a live collaboration, just as long as it’s not Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black etc. Actually, I wouldn’t mind seeing LP do a live collaboration with a hologram. Maybe Kurt Cobain?

A collab with TOOL or with RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE would be awesome :smiley:

I hate POP music…BUT I think a pair up with PINK could be cool
And whoever mentioned MORAN 5 above??? Maroon 5 are just way too FEM and crappy of a band

But I would really like their next CD to go into DUBSTEP. And not just DUBSTEP remixes…BUt an actual metal dubstep CD. That seems like such a natural progression. They could make it really bad ass with guitars

[quote=Shoegaze4u]A collab with TOOL or with RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE would be awesome :smiley:

30 seconds to mars
or a really good female singer
like amy lee or something

[quote=COOLJAYCA]I hate POP music…BUT I think a pair up with PINK could be cool
And whoever mentioned MORAN 5 above??? Maroon 5 are just way too FEM and crappy of a band

But I would really like their next CD to go into DUBSTEP. And not just DUBSTEP remixes…BUt an actual metal dubstep CD. That seems like such a natural progression. They could make it really bad ass with guitars[/quote]

that is EXACTLY what i thought when i heard living things for the first time. linkin park is taking a course to dubstep. i have seen elements of dubstep in LPs music as far back as the HYBRID THEORY EP. there are some dubstep attributes in the song “PART OF ME” that i have recognized. but in songs like “IN MY REMAINS” or “WHEN THEY COME FOR ME” there are defiantly dubstep spin offs in linkin parks style.

Tech N9ne

SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!

I think, Staind, I still remember, there epic Family Values tour with them. Was one of the best shows ever. Or Amy Lee.

definitely Amy Lee of Evanescence