Who should Linkin Park pair up with?

Florence of Florence and the Machine would be pretty awesome. I also like the Amy Lee and Haley of Paramore suggestions. Chester with an awesome female voice would be something I’d love to here.

I honestly think they would beat bieber to a bloddy pulp. Having said that Staind would be awesome as well as Flyleaf. There are just so many bands that I think they could mash together quite well but they don’t do just quite well they will want exceptional.

Grace Potter has got mad skills as well. Deadmau5 or since they love adding Sabotage into the mix maybe bring the beasties in for a nice tribute.

I say either 311 or Korn. They’ve both been great rap rock bands since the early 90’s and would definantly have tons of great concerts ans would make tons of profit.

[quote=Hillarie]I say Staind on a full album.
OHOHOH A female artist. I dunno who. Maybe Hayley Williams from Paramore? Or Amy Lee from Evanescence? Or even Adele seeing as they covered Rolling in the Deep.
[/quote]

Please not Adele! If they teamed up with Adele I would literally shed a tear!

I would prefer them to stay by themselves album-wise but I absolutely loved We Made It and would love to see another single with the likes of Busta! Still have it on my playlist! I love Eminem too, but I don’t think they’d suit each other, you never know though!
I liked their collaberation with Jay Z but Collision Course is their only album that I have not bought!

Hollywood Undead:

Awesome mix of Undead and Wretches and Kings

Also, just cause I thought this was how Blackout should have gone :slight_smile: