Who has NEVER been to a linkin park concert?

[b]my first post as an LPU member!! [smile][biggrin]
unfortunately i have never been to one [sad]
its very sad to admit but i’ve had my chance!!! i had bought a ticket to go to Projekt revolution when i was 15 but i had no ride out there [cry]

im just curious to see if there are any loyal and devoted fans on here who haven’t had the privilege to see linkin park perform live? [/b]

1 Like

Me neither. I have never been in a LP concert. I’m from Mexico and they came here in… 2002. Since that day they never comeback :confused: i was just a kid on that time and my parents didn’t allow me to go to a concert xD I really, REALLY hope that they comeback soon… maybe this year - i will definitely go this time! :smiley:

right!!! Projekt revolution was the last time they came over here. you would think that since i live in south florida, that they would have a concert im miami but they havent [cry]
you hear that Chester!! Mike!! anyone!!! lol
your fans wants more concerts!!!

I haven’t either…and I had the chance to go just last year when they performed here in Texas…but my parents wouldn’t let me! When they come back to Texas, I should be 18 by then and I will definitely go and see them!!

I haven’t [sad]

I haven’t was suppose to go last year during their US tour but work and school wouldn’t allow me.

me

i also haven’t been to a concert, they were in Los Angeles during their tour but i didn’t have a ride or money for it.

I have not been to one because the South American Tour for 2010 which allocated Lima (Peru) was never confirmed =(
Now I hope that this year with the new album is complete South American tour including more countries.

i haven’t, been a member since LPU 4… they never come anywhere close to me :frowning:

Me sadly. I was supposed to see them when I was 16 or so but it got cancelled before I got a ticket and then I really don’t know what happened, but I never managed to see them. This year I’m hoping to see them a lot once the tour is announced.

I have also never been on their concert. Sure I would like very very much) for 11 years as I want. But they never came to our country. Maybe will come soon) Or finally I will arrive to another country on a concert :slight_smile: but even so I have still love their music - it’s like my only love which are not afraid the distances [wink][cool]

Thanks for posting this topic Carloca! Yeah me too I have not been to a linkin park concert and I have been a fan for a long time. I feel guilty and I promise myself if they start touring again I will definitely go!

yeah i never have either :frowning: because i was confused with the dates on which they performed! ticketteck kept showing various dates on thir site!! but as long as they are in the same state i will never miss them again, and i’m eventually going to follow them around the country with a mate :smiley:

Well I have “only” been to one!

I haven’t been to a LP Concert unfortunately. It sucks. the times they came here either
A) It was freezing cold
B) Tickets sold out :frowning:

I really hope to see them this year, since I get a M&G hopefully I can get one of my prized items finally signed :slight_smile:

[quote=Woco21]I haven’t been to a LP Concert unfortunately. It sucks. the times they came here either
A) It was freezing cold
B) Tickets sold out :frowning:

I really hope to see them this year, since I get a M&G hopefully I can get one of my prized items finally signed :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Awwww :(. I wish you can see them Will and show them your muffinface :slight_smile:

I’m sure there’s many more who hasn’t been to lp consert. you are not the only one :slight_smile:

I have never been one to one either. It is so very sad. I have never had anyone to go with who has wanted to see Linkin Park. How can anyone not want to see Linkin Park is beyond me. They never come to the Boston Area. They need to.

Indeed.