Who has NEVER been to a linkin park concert?

your welcome!! i feel the same way [sad], i feel so guilty for not having gone to a concert yet. i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to follow them on tour around the world, that would be amazing. I’ve idolized linkin park for sooooo long, i cryed when my boyfriend bought me my LPU11 membership for christmas, plus he’s the only guy i’ve dated who actually likes LP!! im actually really suprised of the number of people who have responded to my first post ever on here [biggrin]!! thanks everyone for resoponding and feel free to friend request me!! the more the merrier [mrgreen]

Indeed.

I also haven’t been to a LP concert yet. And I’am amazed, that many LPUer have been to a concert for 3 times or even more. Wow, that’s not bad :wink: I hope, I will accomplish it once.

I havent. Always been in the wrong place at the wrong time - hopefully this year though if they play the UK festivals as im working near enough all of them.

I haven’t been to a LP concert yet, but I will someday! :slight_smile:

Me:( But I will be going as soon as they tour in the U.S.!!!:wink: Cannot wait!!! it’ll be they best day of my life!

I have never been to a LP concert, but I will definitely be going next time they come to NZ or maybe even Australia