Which other bands do you like?

Besides LP of course, Imagine Dragons, 30STM, NIN and of course FM​:blue_heart::blue_heart:

That would be my dream lineup for a show…well I had 2 outta 4 so😁

The list is kinda long so I’ll just leave my top 5:
Evanescence
Likin Park (of course)
Three Days Grace
Breaking Benjamin
And the 5th place belongs to all the others hehe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I listen mainly to LP. Sometimes I discover some band or artist that I like according to the first hear, but after some time (usually after a few hears) I stop listening to their music because I’ll become bored. That’s why I always search for the perfect music that always surprise you with something. And the singer needs to be brilliant. It’s really hard to find such music. I think I’m a very demanding listener, a sort of perfectionalist. And a very intolerant one :sweat_smile:

For example my husband likes Black Sabbath. They have a very nice music, but that voice omg, can’t listen to! I can manage 2-3-4 times, but then he needs to shut it and never play it again when I’m home :joy:

I have a very few bands that I can listen to repeatedly:

• Pink Floyd (mainly The Division Bell)
  • Placebo
  • Mike Oldfield
  • Daft Punk (mainly Discovery)
  • Metallica
  • Ellie Goulding
  • a bit of Deep Purple
  • Kosheen

but they come and go, I usually become bored with them. Many of them I didn’t hear for years and sometimes I play them once and then nothing again.

Otherwise I like to listen to electronic music (usually house and I like dubstep, too, but everything good is ok) and rock-metal music (usually listened to on the radio).

I also like japanese music, but again, hard to find something good. I listened to One OK Rock and Nano (that’s pretty good actually).

When I become bored with everything, I have a problem finding something that I can listen to repeatedly. Those are desperate times for me. Some artists, their music just seems to be one song same as the other. Yes, different melody, but otherwise generally the same.

I recently discovered Slipknot and Stone Sour, so I’m curious how long it’s gonna last… For now I only heard two albums from Stone Sour but I have no need to repeat… Need to try Korn also…

That’s why I love LP so much, they evolve. No matter how many billion times I’ll listen, every song is different, brings different emotions, surprises every time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand how you feel haha, I’m not exactly like that, but there are some things that I can’t listen to. What I look for in a song is not a unique sound but a good lyrics, if the lyric doesn’t hit me I can listen to it a couple of times but eventually I get bored and never listen to it again (that’s why I never buy an album without listening to it first). That’s why I love each band I listen to so much, because I can relate to their lyrics, they talk about real stuff, real feelings

2 Likes

Alors en plus de Linkin Park, Dead by sunrise, Fort minor, stone temple; j’adore Twenty one Pilots, Deftones, Sum 41, Blink 182, Nirvana, Nickelbak… :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Linkin Park is my top favorite, hands down. Others that I listen to a good bit, in no particular order…
Fort Minor
Walk the Moon
Family Force 5
Judah and the Lion
Death Cab for Cutie
AFI
Incubus
Fall Out Boy
Taeyang
Depeche Mode

I listen to a little bit of everything really, but listen to many of those bands’ full albums.

Dance Gavin Dance, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, AFI, My Chemical Romance, Mars Volta, Mayday, A Day To Remember, The Story So Far…

The list goes on there’s so much more. Linkin Park is definitely number one

More favourite bands added:
Metallica, Shinedown, Disturbed, are on now on there

My favourite bands (except Linkin Park, of course) are 30 Seconds To Mars, Green Day, Imagine Dragons, Dead by Sunrise, Fort Minor, Twenty One Pilots, RHCP, Depeche Mode, Evanescence.

1 Like

Yet another update of my list.

-Korn
-Slipknot
-Parkway Drive
-Camel Driver
-Naxatras
-Codec
-Eye empire
-Centox
-Hey satan
-I prevail
-Ken Andrews
-Kilkus
-Phedora
-Sona Fariq
-Sybreed
-Life On planet 9
-White Noise Owl
-Acroma
-Boiler room
-Speak no evil

I’m also removing some that I don’t listen to anymore:
-Girl On Fire
-Staind
-American head charge
-Limp Bizkit
-One replublic
-We as human

1 Like

OMG! It makes my list quite small! I dont know if you have heard of A Perfect Circle but try a song of theirs called “The Outsider”

Really good song. Been listening to it for a while. The live performance is not that good, though.

Chester does a live performance of The Outsider with Ashes Divide. Check it out

The band i like is System of a Down and korn . And Metallica. But my favorite band will aways be linkin park

1 Like

So, besides LP…
Five Finger Death Punch
Thousand Foot Krutch
Splean
Like A Storm
Serj Tankian

1 Like

This is a looooooong list, why didn’t you write “music”? :rofl:

2 Likes

Have you seen @gatsie 's film list in the other thread?

Depeche Mode (as much as I like Linkin Park), Thirty Seconds to Mars, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fort Minor, Dead by Sunrise, One Republic, Twenty One Pilots, Nirvana, Imagine Dragons

Godsmack has been added to my list

This needs an update, adding to the list:

-Eleventh vibration
-Turtle skull
-April’s motel room
-The sledge
-Black voodoo train
-Hazy sea
-The spacelords
-Mythic sunship
-Hans Zimmer
-John Williams
-Stone sour
-I am the storm
-Fight the fury
-Nine inch nails
-Tool
-While she sleeps
-Primer 55
-Insolence
-Saliva
-Evolution of karma
-Dodge
-Stonehenge
-Jonathan Davis
-Wolfmother
-System of a down
-Lucerin blue
-Fighting instinct
-Sasquatch
-Mudvayne
-55 escape
-Dagoba
-Puta volcano
-Set the charge
-Institute
-Rage against the machine
-Dorje
-Toska
-Rabea Massaad
-Machine head
-Crown the empire
-Of broken
-Pain
-Jen Ledger
-Darwin’s waiting room
-David Bergeaud
-Boris Salchow
-Michael Bross
-Borislav Slavov
-Inon Zur
-Eric Serra
-Nickelback (yes, I own two if their albums)
-Ramin Djawadi
-@rickvanmeijel
-Tom Salta
-Avenged sevenfold
-As I lay dying
-Brian Tyler
-Clint Mansell
-Jason Graves
-Steve Jablonsky
-Jinjer
-Starset
-Born of Osiris