What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

This is what OML should have sounded like. \m/

4 Likes

Love this instrumental, very chiiled.

Hollywood Undead Five

1 Like

Didn’t take you as an HU fan.

I used to be, but I quit listening to them a couple years ago. I figured I would give them another try though. Lately I’ve been listening to bands that I never have given a chance or listened to much to try to find more music to listen to, that way I can expand my inventory more and not have only less than 10 bands to listen to all the time.

On topic: Flyleaf self titled album

If you’re on the lookout for new stuff to get into, just go back in this thread or go through the bands thread. I’ve recently fallen down the rabbit hole of stoner rock. My list of recommendations is basically that massive list of artists I listen to. :joy: My rule for that list is that I have to like at least one entire album by them or enough separate songs to form an album.

2 Likes

If you want to listen to new stuff from band you haven’t heard of, try this Youtube channel called Rocked. Some of the bands on here are awesome.

1 Like

I haven’t listened to Cross Off since it’s not on Spotify but everyone seems to love it.

Melomano Adicto is a good channel for obscured hard rock and nu-metal bands. I found a lot of the bands I listen to there. What really annoys me is that he has some damn good albums that he took down (for copyright I’m guessing) that I can’t find anywhere for the life of me.

Stoned Meadow Of Doom is great for all things stoner rock.

Why not just check out the yt vid?

1 Like

They’ve all been taken down for violation purposes.

2 Likes

Oh, lol, didn’t know.

I know, I was going to listen to it tonight,:persevere::persevere::persevere: (I’ve downloaded it though on my laptop just in case)

3 Likes

Disturbed Evolution (I love this album :star_struck: so great for hearing it for the first time)

1 Like

It was ok, I like their older stuff.

1 Like

Evanescence Fallen

1 Like

Prove you wrong - Mike

3 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes