What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

3 Likes
1 Like

One of the best pinned comments on this vid. :joy:

You’re in that mood again? :joy:

Been rediscovering Dead By Sunrise lately. My god, Chester’s vocal performances are incredibe

5 Likes

Slipknot Iowa

1 Like

Thoughts ?

Another album from them I may start listening to. Again, I never thought I’d be much for Slipknot personally, but I’m willing to admit they are better than I always gave them credit for. We’ll see if their other albums interest me as well. What’s your favorite @the_termin8r @amitrish @HakManLP?

1 Like

Iowa is my fav, then it’s probably the rest in a draw.

Of course my favorites will probably always remain as Dead Memories and The Devil In I.

Slipknot’s drum tracks always blow my mind, just check out the ones for People = Shit and Surfacing.

This guy did an insane job at covering them:

Otherwise my fav songs by album are as follows:

Slipknot:

• (sic)
  • Eyeless
  • Surfacing
  • Spit it out

Iowa:

• People = shit
  • Disasterpiece
  • Everythnig ends
  • Heretic anthem

Vol.3:

• The blister exists
  • Three nil
  • Circle
  • Before I forget

All hope is gone:

• Gematria
  • Sulfur
  • Psychosocial
  • This cold black
  • Snuff

.5:

• Sarcastrophe
  • AOV
  • The devil in I
  • Custer
1 Like

South east desert metal
Break the silence…they are not very well known at the minute, but I’ve got a sneaking suspicion these guys are gonna go far…

I haven’t actually listened to Dead By Sunrise in a while. Might need to go and listen to them again

1 Like

Superbeast - Rob Zombie

I don’t get why these guys are still not famous… :thinking: They did a song with Stephen Aiello too! :star_struck:

How dare you ask a parent to choose among his/her children?
All Slipknots are amazing, but Iowa does has some advantage.

I prefere 'Vol. 3 - the subliminial verses ’
then the classic one ‘Iowa’ and ‘self titled’ , then all hope is gone and 5 - the gray chapter

but all of these albums have so many great songs, which includes different styles. I like the Nu- Metal and hevavy ones and also the songs ‘for the heart’ like Snuff or Vermillion Pt.2

Shinedown The Sound of Madness

2 Likes

Metallica - Master of Puppets

His voice :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Crazy to hear his voice again in a new song. I miss Chester :broken_heart::cry:

4 Likes