Which Lp song is deeply connected with you

Crawling was actually the song that first got me really into LP, and there’s a long sap story that goes along with it that I basically never tell anybody, but long story short, the song saved my life. Those powerful lyrics just came into my life at exactly the right moment, and… yeah. It was a long time before I could listen to that song without crying.

Crawling is the one i’m connected with a lot, i always feel sad and like it can’t be fixed. Numb is also a personal favorite. Their new album makes me feel happier though, it has a pumped up vibe that i can dance to.
Hybrid theory: anger
Meteora: sadness
Reanimation: mixed emotions
Minutes to midnight: wanting to kick someone in the face as Chester would say

One Step Closer, With You, From The Inside, Points Of Authority, there are just so many but these are the ones that immediatley pop into my head

Shadow Of The Day sounds extremely personal to me… it’s probably the most meaningful song of LP if you observe them all from my life’s experience point of view.

If I had to say only a one song, then I’d say Faint because that is very a important to me for many reasons. Firstly it’s amazing song, I can relate to those lyrics and the second reason is that I found LP again through that song. I had listened HT and I was blown away it but after Faint I bought Meteora and look where it got me. Now I’m a LPU member. [biggrin] But back to topic also Leave Out All The Rest and Iridescent are also very important songs to me because they remind me of my friend who has unfortunately passed away. But also other songs are important. It depends what mood I am.

I really wanted to answer your question with one song.
But I tried and I just can’t.
First I thought ‘yeah, of course I’m connected to them all, but I can pick one’, so I thought of ‘In the End’ first, but then there came songs in my mind like ‘Somewhere I belong’, ‘Waiting for the End’, also ‘Numb’ or ‘By Myself’, ‘Hit the Floor’ and ‘Breaking the Habit’. The truth is I feel connected to all of their songs.
Not 'cause I love their music and the guys themselves, just because in every song is at least one line which touches my heart so deeply.
I may not like all those songs the same, but when I listen to then I can relate myself to one line. Always.

I find those questions even harder than the ‘What’s your fav song?’-question.

Laundry

‘‘i aint doing no fucking laundry’’

[quote=SinisterNL]Laundry

‘‘i aint doing no fucking laundry’’

[quote=LPsSue]I really wanted to answer your question with one song.
But I tried and I just can’t.
First I thought ‘yeah, of course I’m connected to them all, but I can pick one’, so I thought of ‘In the End’ first, but then there came songs in my mind like ‘Somewhere I belong’, ‘Waiting for the End’, also ‘Numb’ or ‘By Myself’, ‘Hit the Floor’ and ‘Breaking the Habit’. The truth is I feel connected to all of their songs.
Not 'cause I love their music and the guys themselves, just because in every song is at least one line which touches my heart so deeply.
I may not like all those songs the same, but when I listen to then I can relate myself to one line. Always.

I find those questions even harder than the ‘What’s your fav song?’-question.[/quote]

i like your comment

waiting for the end because if i feel sad or my chronic disease is bad i listen to it and feel much better

Easier To Run.

Somewhere I Belong has this sombre vibe but the lyrics are so powerful and uplifting, its like picking you up from the ashes and starting all over…

Sometimes it feels like every song is deeply connected with me :slight_smile: But I would say that Numb, Leave out all the rest and waiting for the and are “the most important” songs to me.
My LP tattoo “I’ve never been perfect but neither have you” is from LOATR :slight_smile:

All the LP songs have a deeply meaning to me, but… if i have to choose one… almost 2 years ago, my godfather, who was also like a father to me, died. He died of cancer, i remember that, one day he was listening one of my favorite playlist on my iPod, and then he heard “The Messenger”, he said “this guy has a great voice, and the lyrics are beautiful”. He really loved that song. So now, when i’m listening the song, i remember him and i feel kinda sad, sometimes it makes me cry… he will always be in mind and heart. So yeah, i think The Messenger has a big effect on me since that day. One of the best Chester’s vocals.

Crawling…Crawling is a song who always reminds me about my life and what i´ve been through.
These songs helps in bad situations and was describing how i feel. These song touch me forever.

Shadow of the Day reminds me about how tough things can be, but another day will come which brings another opportunity to grow and expand in your own life. Great tune, definitely one of my favorites.

When I am really sad, I would play Iridescent. The song just gives so good message. What I’ve done is also something I can relate to also:)

Somewhere I Belong

Leave out all the Rest…Has special meaning to me with a lost girlfriend [confused]

Wow it was really great reading everyone’s stories.

I’m definitely connected to each of their songs as it can relate to sooo much in my life…

One Step Closer - this is the first song i ever heard and i ever felt any connection too ( it was like ahhhh this is what has been missing in my life and what i’ve been waiting for)

Crawling, Pushing Me Away, Somewhere I Belong, From The Inside, Numb, Leave Out All The Rest, In Pieces, Waiting For The End, Blackout, Iridescent, The Messenger.

LP’s music has been there for me through everything and i can’t imagine my life without LP in it.