Which Lp song is deeply connected with you

There are a whole bunch of Linkin park songs , but if you were asked which one would you like to portray yourself i what would it be ?? / A song which constantly reminds you of any situation which you are deeply connected with or undergo it on daily basis !!!

Im sure there are a lot of people whole consider Linkin park songs closely and personally related to their lives becuase they are not just Lyrics they mean more . It could also be a song which u start your day off or end your day with .

(Happiness or Misery ) not just ordinary words sung by " Chester " they mean a thousand views

Lp family is always there to support you and care for you its not just words we type here its much more and we all mean more . Share your views if you do have some

many Thanks

I think as a whole the best way of describing how LP is connected to me is not by picking an idividual song but all their music as being so emotional and helping in times of need!!
However I see your point!
To answer your question: For each emotion a different song!!
Sadness: Iridescent
Being PUMPED :smiley: : Papercut, Faint
Dissapointment: Numb, In The End

And many many more but those are my main ones!
I hope you can follow me :smiley:

ye i think the same like if im trying to get pumped up for a hockey match i listen to mike in styles of beyond or qwerty live then if im trying to sleep or im sad theres no roads left, robot boy and the messenger :slight_smile: oh and i want leave out all the rest played a my funeral… sad right

I feel connected with all LP songs cuz they cover every mood and emotion

Of ALL the songs by Linkin park, I would have to say Somewhere I belong speaks to me the most :).

Breaking the Habit

There are a lot of LP songs I can relate to, but Somewhere I Belong is the one I relate to most.

Numb will always be the song that describes me. ALWAYS, cause I’m always like that girl on the video. Left out from everything and told to change just to fit in.

As for other songs, 2 years ago when Not Alone was released helped me a lot cause I had just lost the most important person in my life so…and then Waiting For The End cause it came the year I was graduating Senior High and reminded that it may end but starting over, in uni, will be tough and all…

for me there is one song that so fit with one of the hardest times i had in my life… everytime i think about that time i almost have to cry…
the song is “leave out all the rest”

Iridescent helped me to finish the chapter when my so called “best friends” turned their backs on me and left me alone and I didn’t know why. The line “Remember all the sadness and frustration / And let it go” helped me most.
In The End helped me in that situation as well and Waiting for The End just describes me best because “I know what it takes to move on / I know how it feels to lie”

:slight_smile:

[quote=EvoOba]Numb will always be the song that describes me. ALWAYS, cause I’m always like that girl on the video. Left out from everything and told to change just to fit in.

As for other songs, 2 years ago when Not Alone was released helped me a lot cause I had just lost the most important person in my life so…and then Waiting For The End cause it came the year I was graduating Senior High and reminded that it may end but starting over, in uni, will be tough and all…[/quote]

Sorry to hear the first part Evo :frowning: but u know there are places where u will ALWAYS be accpted as you are!!
For example LPU, LP App and LP.com!! :slight_smile:

Somewhere I belong & Pushing me away. [heart]
But as many others said, all their songs covers all of my different moods.
Like, you know, when YOU cheer me up playing “what we don’t know” in the chat! [wink]

[quote=LP_Freak_]Iridescent helped me to finish the chapter when my so called “best friends” turned their backs on me and left me alone and I didn’t know why. The line “Remember all the sadness and frustration / And let it go” helped me most.
In The End helped me in that situation as well and Waiting for The End just describes me best because “I know what it takes to move on / I know how it feels to lie”

:)[/quote]

Oh man I’m so sorry :frowning: I hope u have come through and feel fine again!!!
A place where u will always find friends is on LP related sites our community is the best :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LP_Freak_]Iridescent helped me to finish the chapter when my so called “best friends” turned their backs on me and left me alone and I didn’t know why. The line “Remember all the sadness and frustration / And let it go” helped me most.

Oh man I’m so sorry :frowning: I hope u have come through and feel fine again!!!
A place where u will always find friends is on LP related sites our community is the best :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LP_Freak_]Iridescent helped me to finish the chapter when my so called “best friends” turned their backs on me and left me alone and I didn’t know why. The line “Remember all the sadness and frustration / And let it go” helped me most.

For me it has to be Easier To Run, I can relate to every part of that song on a personal level, I’ve experienced and felt everything that’s contained in those lyrics and it puts many of my thoughts and feelings into words perfectly

[quote=EvoOba]Numb will always be the song that describes me. ALWAYS, cause I’m always like that girl on the video. Left out from everything and told to change just to fit in.

As for other songs, 2 years ago when Not Alone was released helped me a lot cause I had just lost the most important person in my life so…and then Waiting For The End cause it came the year I was graduating Senior High and reminded that it may end but starting over, in uni, will be tough and all…[/quote]

sad to hear the first part again , but we all are here u fit perfectly here with us

[b]Btw i start my day from brushing the teeth with catalyst

anyone else also this habit of starting the day with a song?? [/b]

[quote=aravind221][quote=EvoOba]Numb will always be the song that describes me. ALWAYS, cause I’m always like that girl on the video. Left out from everything and told to change just to fit in.

sad to hear the first part again , but we all are here u fit perfectly here with us

[b]Btw i start my day from brushing the teeth with catalyst

anyone else also this habit of starting the day with a song?? [/b][/quote]

Aw Vindy

Ugh for some reason, my Quoted reply doesn’t show everything I wrote so, to answer Vindy’s questio, I can’t sleep without listening to LP. It’s a habit of mine :slight_smile:

Though it’s not necessarily LP, I think it be Walking In Circles by Dead by Sunrise. That song, to me, is all about being passive or assertive and being your own person, not going with flow but standing up against the stream. Plus the literal meaning, everyone in my house is sleeping at the moment and I really feel like screaming.
If it had to be Linkin Park I guess it’d be either Numb or Waiting For The End. They’re my three favourite songs and I love them :slight_smile: