Which Lp song is deeply connected with you

Breaking the habit and Pushing me away are most closest songs to me.

they remind me of why I almost lose heart and that I changed in myself to keep from falling, and who helped me with this. I have some personal thing engraved with “Breaking the habit”, which I always carry with me. It reminds me of my sins) and make me once again to think before I can do anything wrong. Probably that’s why LP is my favorite band, because practically in every song I hear the words about my life and lifes, which are around me)) perhaps, like many of you)

[quote=StanleyElite]I think as a whole the best way of describing how LP is connected to me is not by picking an idividual song but all their music as being so emotional and helping in times of need!!
However I see your point!
To answer your question: For each emotion a different song!!
Sadness: Iridescent
Being PUMPED :smiley: : Papercut, Faint
Dissapointment: Numb, In The End

And many many more but those are my main ones!
I hope you can follow me :smiley:
[/quote]
you put it very well, i cant imagine my LP playlist without one of the songs in

[quote=][quote=StanleyElite]I think as a whole the best way of describing how LP is connected to me is not by picking an idividual song but all their music as being so emotional and helping in times of need!!
However I see your point!
To answer your question: For each emotion a different song!!
Sadness: Iridescent
Being PUMPED :smiley: : Papercut, Faint
Dissapointment: Numb, In The End

And many many more but those are my main ones!
I hope you can follow me :smiley:

Crawling, The Messenger. Iridescent, When They Come For Me, Somewhere I Belong, Faint, most but probably a lot more as well…[mrgreen]

The song I relate to the most is actually a b-side. “No Roads Left” describes me because I struggle with perfection day in and day out. I’ve been like this my whole life and I don’t see it letting up anytime soon.

"Standing alone with no direction - (it takes me a long time to start things because I don’t know where to start)
How did I fall so far behind? - (I take longer to work than others due to my perfectionism)
Why Am I searching for perfection? -(I know perfectionism is unrealistic…
Knowing it’s something I won’t find -…but for some reason I still strive for it.)

In my fear and flaws -(I fear failure and I nit pick everything I do.)
I let myself down again" -(I’ll end up not happy with something I took forever to do.)

"When did I lose my sense of purpose? -(I take my time on EVERYTHING)
Can I regain what’s lost inside? -(I need to regain my sanity and normality)
Why do I feel like I deserve this? -(It tortures me, but it almost feels necessary)
Why does my pain look like my pride? (This like sticks out the most because I can’t control my perfectionism, but then it ends up looking like I’m just too prideful to do things any other way.)

In my fear and flaws
I let myself down again
All because
I let myself down
In my fear and flaws"

Well… I feel connected to every song. The ones I feel most connected with are Easier to run, Pushing me away (the Reanimation, the HT, and the piano version…). Then, they’d be Somewhere I belong, When they come for me and Waiting for the end.
Anyways, something that usually happens to me is that I’m listening to them and then I listen to a sentence I usually don’t notice that much and think “that’s exactly how I feel right now”. That’s a great connection too :slight_smile:

I think most of us have a. song for most occasions. that is the good thing about the diverse range of beats from linkin park

[quote=cincybmxlpfreak]The song I relate to the most is actually a b-side. “No Roads Left” describes me because I struggle with perfection day in and day out. I’ve been like this my whole life and I don’t see it letting up anytime soon.

"Standing alone with no direction - (it takes me a long time to start things because I don’t know where to start)
How did I fall so far behind? - (I take longer to work than others due to my perfectionism)
Why Am I searching for perfection? -(I know perfectionism is unrealistic…
Knowing it’s something I won’t find -…but for some reason I still strive for it.)

In my fear and flaws -(I fear failure and I nit pick everything I do.)
I let myself down again" -(I’ll end up not happy with something I took forever to do.)

"When did I lose my sense of purpose? -(I take my time on EVERYTHING)
Can I regain what’s lost inside? -(I need to regain my sanity and normality)
Why do I feel like I deserve this? -(It tortures me, but it almost feels necessary)
Why does my pain look like my pride? (This like sticks out the most because I can’t control my perfectionism, but then it ends up looking like I’m just too prideful to do things any other way.)

In my fear and flaws
I let myself down again
All because
I let myself down
In my fear and flaws"

I must say that the song that totally describes me is No Roads Left. It’s the story of my life. Maybe it’s kind of sad but It’s true…

pretty hard to say since i listen to just about any lp song that could make me feel better. but the one song that i can go back to of lp that would make me feel better is osc. and dealing from what happened in july2011 waiting for the end has some meaning and shadow of the day, i named that song after my dog, i don’t really listen to that song anymore

what ive done is definitly the song that touches me the most and is deeper connected with me than each other song of lp and other artists. The story that is behind this song, is the most important thing. Sometimes i cry when this song plays. But all the other lp songs are deeply connected with me too. i can connect an emotion with each song.

Well, im into LP more because of the Art quality they produce in each album, than the songs.
but also i do love the songs, specially the music, the instrumental and the harmony.
i do love to hear BREAKING THE HABIT in all moments such an amazing song that the band put on it too much effort and you can feel it with each note written and each beat played :).

[quote=28thART]Well, im into LP more because of the Art quality they produce in each album, than the songs.
but also i do love the songs, specially the music, the instrumental and the harmony.
i do love to hear BREAKING THE HABIT in all moments such an amazing song that the band put on it too much effort and you can feel it with each note written and each beat played :).

[quote=28thART]

I think you are spot on with the lp f amily. I love to listen to Faint to amp up before a surf,Breaking the habit is the song that means lp to me.W:-)

Definitely “Numb”. Because of my father. There’s nothing more to say about that.
Of course that was the song that tied me up to LP irrepealable. Long time I couldn’t stand this song without crying, now I try to deal with it by learning to sing it.

Hands Held High, and Pretend to be.
I want Hands Held High to be played on my funeral, but just hope it won’t be any time soon!

I would say The Messenger, Shadow of The Day and Given Up connect with me, all of their songs do for different situations but those 3 are the first i thought of :stuck_out_tongue:

One step closer
Faint
In the end
Dont stay
With you
Papercut
Numb
Bleed it out

For me these songs are the most important, cause i went trough tough times while listening to them …

Breaking The Habit