Which album is "Over The Top" on?

I’m not sure anyone but me here knows who Bob the builder is :laughing:

1 Like

Or the Teletubbies :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’s a very popular kids show, I’m sure everyone does.

1 Like

The Teletubbies made it out of the UK, I remeber watching it in Bulgaria so if it managed to get to Bulgaria it got to other places :stuck_out_tongue: But Bob the builder I think stayed within the UK. But the best of the childhood cartoons was probably Peppa Pig (I don think it got outside of the uk) when I wasn’t watching things like courage the cowardly dog :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mean Bob the builder?

Courage was awesome
And Dexter’s Lab
Ahhhhh memories

Wow, Bob the builder really made it. I really didn’t expect it to be big.

Bob the Builder is shown in more than thirty countries, and versions are available in English, French, Spanish, Slovenian, German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Hindi and Croatian, among other languages. It was shown on CBeebies on BBC television in the UK.

Dexter was too annoying for me but I grew up on a lot of classic Tom and Jerry. I must have watched every episode a minimum of 10 times. Also I watched a lot of Disney (ironically).

Yeah. I never liked Teletubbies though, it was annoying to me.

Dexter’s Lab was awesome, power puff girls too. Basically anything on Cartoon Network was epic. And Pokemon, greatest love of my childhood.

Every small boy HAS to like Power Rangers, they were hilariously cheesy yet so damn engrossing. I never had any PR toys, but Dino Thunder, Wild Force and SPD were the best. Also, I remember watching the original Ben 10.

I didn’t like the new PR, I remember I stopped watching it because of that.
And I always wanted to be the red one and was made fun of cause I “had” to be pink or yellow. -.-

I liked the boss from SPD. I think he was number 100

EDIT: This guy

http://www.superhappycashcow.com/pic/power%20rangers/deka%20base%20crawler/P1030701.jpg

Bob the Builder and Teletubbies are/were pretty popular in the US. Both recently got reboots, too

Aw really? I think they stopped broadcasting it here… Like spongebob and Dexter (on public tv at least, still plays on cable).

Dexter doesn’t get new episodes, and hasn’t for a long time, so that makes sense, but Spongebob is still really popular and gets new episodes

My internet connection got killed before I could give you the appropriate credit. So, I apologize now.
And there is no such thing as being closer to the answer as I had asked for the message in the song, not the actual lyrics. :slight_smile:

I am fascinated by this info. I must check for the new Bob the Builder videos.
Here’s a teletubbies classic moment for all the TT lovers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unfortunately, the reason they cut Spongebob here is because the show has “gay themes” and people think it is bad for kids. It’s really stupid.

Meh, don’t worry about it :slight_smile:

What? :laughing: I don’t remember this.

RE: It’s Goin’ Down

Wayne Static is not on that song, he just appeared in the music video. Mike played all the guitars. Compositionally, It’s Goin’ Down is basically a Mike solo song featuring the X-Ecutioners (and Joe), he wrote all the music and lyrics, they just added scratching. Mike has been quoted as saying it was basically the first Fort Minor song, but because Fort Minor wasn’t a thing that existed yet in 2001-2002, it made the most sense to record it for the X-Ecutioners record and release it that way.

RE: We Made It

Mike definitely wrote his verse on this…it’s clearly about LP getting rejected by record labels in their early days. If Busta had written that verse, it would have had about 5 or 6 instances of the n-word in it and completely disregarded any sense of rhythm, LOL. The “song originally featuring someone else” only refers to the chorus, which originally had Cool & Dre on it instead of Chester (they also co-produced the track). Busta specifically wanted LP on the track from the beginning.

1 Like