Where is the soldier, you are missed! Trollololi Trollolola

Join the club. :joy:

No, not even slightly. This is just a social media platform to me.

2 Likes

I think I didn’t manage to put it in the right words.
I mean that I don’t feel the metaphisics, miracles, kinda worship as in church that others feel.
Although I do appreciate Linkin Park and their songs a lot and they are important to me.

Amen.

3 Likes

So you’d better take care of them now

1 Like

:heart:

2 Likes

@Fravaco do you know the movie “Emmas Glück”? It’s one of my all time favourite. But I’m not entirely sure I should propose it to you.

1 Like

Why? Is it indescent? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But no, didn’t see it… Will look it up though.
Read what’s it about, looks interesting😊
Don’t worry about the terminal patient thing. I’m a big boy :grin::heart:

2 Likes

You really think that would be a concern for me.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But really the movie, not the book. Didn’t like that one little bit.

1 Like

Leaving for a bit… Need to rest
Later :heart:

6 Likes

so well said!
admirable!

plasmapheresis (plasma removal and replenishing it) did seem to be key for my friend’s GB to stop harassing him further.
I bet we’ve tried that back in 2006 or so but i do feel like asking again!

:roll_eyes:

get that rest, bro! too hot out there anyway!
:face_with_thermometer: :muscle::muscle::muscle:
:pray::pray:

1 Like

You’re our hero! we’ll support you for all you’re facing now and in future!! :muscle: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

@anomalia you did well changing the title!! I like it! :heart: :hugs: :hugs:

@achilleas7 if you can ask your friend and say anything that can be of help for Fravaco it’d be great! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Wow, I couldn’t even begin to imagine what you must be going through, not only physically, but mentally as well.

Stay strong, @Fravaco! Every day that we’re still here truly is a gift, and I think the key is just taking life a day at a time.

2 Likes

I had to check about the plasmapheresis. There’s a lot about that period that I don’t remember. Another effect of the GBS… Memory loss…
But, so I checked and apparently it took a long time to diagnose the GBS and by then a plasmapheresis treatment wasn’t an option anymore. It seems that they have to do it in the early stages of the syndrome…
There has always been doubts if GBS was the right diagnose. There are so many variations and diseases that have the same symptons.
They diagnosed as GBS so they treated it that way. But, I’m planning to redo the tests with another neurologist. It’s been 13 years but who knows, maybe they find something that helps.
Another option for me is to (partially) shut down my nervous system. But I’ll have to look further into that…

5 Likes

You are so strong! :muscle:

2 Likes

Not exactly… In my mind, I’m sh***ing my pants :scream: but there’s nothing I can change about it…

1 Like

Without fear there is no courage!

I know, an old one.
But man, what can I say to you.
I so feel and fear for you.

4 Likes

This :muscle:

3 Likes

Allow me to be a bit sarcastic on myself…
It would be a shitty end of a shitty life… So, no great loss…

BUT… strangely enough, i’ve been (still am) the happiest in the last 15 years, even with all problems (or maybe because of them)
I’ve thrown away 35 years of my life on people who didn’t deserve me (I am finally strong/proud enough now to be able say this), people who ultimately betrayed me, who dropped me as garbage… Never again…

4 Likes

O yeah, thanks @anna834 for reminding me with your video’s…
Allow me to talk a bit loud…
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR PLAYING THE SONG… It was the last thing I thought of before I went under narcose and I had a big smile on my face while falling asleep… THAT SONG BEING PLAYED IN VARIOUS PARTS OF THE WORLD…
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH :heart:

7 Likes

I just followed your and @linkinisa chat.
Your regrets.

And it’s, I struggle for words.
I’m healthy, ever was.
Not entirely true, had a year with 17, were I was down with Asthma and pneumonia and uncertainty.
But I really can’t talk or really feel your shoes.
And it shames me, that you have this wish to live and someone like me, with everything, always ( lots of times) had to fight to stay.

4 Likes

And now I’m crying

4 Likes