Where is everyone in the pre-sale line?

i forgot to link my ticketmaster so i am standby for CHI

I’m still number 1 in CT, but my referrals went from 262 to 9 :frowning: Maybe the people that didn’t confirm their emails didn’t count in the end? But then why did they count earlier?? Grrrrr

1 Like

I think they are removing all the referrals that didn’t link to ticketmasters

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Did you buy a bundle or just the album…they must not have linked it to ticket master

Maybe you’re really in second? The second bar is highlighted in green, which would mean second place (since the first bar is green for me and I’m in first). Also it says you’re in group 1, and it looks like it’s 100 or so people in each group. This whole contest has had so many glitches.

I bought the “Give Me Everything” bundle and I’m pretty sure it counted.

This is unfair, that was nothing in the rules stating it needed to be linked to ticket master grrr I’m so pissed

So they are stating I created 171 fake emails???

I think that just means they want referrals to be people who are actually interested in buying the tickets, hence linked to ticketmasters. Which I sorta understand since all those people would have gotten a code for presale ticket leaving people who actually wanna buy further in the ranking. They should have stated that in the beginning tho…

Also I’m wonder how many people are actually in each group.

If that’s the case they should have specified on the rules. I would have asked everyone to go til the end. Or at least it should not have counted ever entry leading us to believe we were winning. I’m very disappointed, and they are accusing me of cheating I will go after my rights and they will have to prove I cheated.

Has anyone else moved up or down in their city?

It knocked mine down to only 11 referrals when I had a little over 100… it would make sense though because most of the people I had sign up for me had no intentions of actually buying tickets. However, I didn’t go down any spots, just up one to #3. So I’m not complaining too much I guess.

1 Like

Also, has anyone gotten their email today? About your spot in line or whatever. I want to know the details of the merch I won. :frowning:

#11 for Montreal!

Have seriously been a fan since the start but this will be my first show. Life in its many forms have stepped in and always been more important until now. At 47 I will be avoiding “The Pit” and the fun of GA. Will grab a decent seat to the side (prob. Rob’s side) and go from there. Very much looking forward to it all!

2 Likes

No email, though I thought that was tomorrow. Still waiting for the text I thought was supposed to arrive today …

Aw yay! No matter what, it’ll be a blast and an experience to remember

There were thousands of fake accounts used in the DM presale. I have no idea if they caught all of them. This might be why they’re being more thorough here and checking the referrals with the TM verification. We might shift only a little more tonight but it’s safe to say that some of us are where we’ll end up for the presale tomorrow.

It looks like the presale time for Cinci shifted from 10am (I think?) to 1pm. Some of this might be solidify the spots.

I moved from #13 in Montreal to #11 today and noticed a 1PM presale time change as well. Was thinking this change was a result of the account verifications they were completing.

Going to assume emails will go out with all the details.