Where is everyone in the pre-sale line?

Further down the strobe website it says the emails won’t go out until the morning of Tuesday may 9
Originally that had said tonight so I suppose everything got postponed a bit for revisions

Just jumped up to 5 :grinning:
So psyched having gone from nothing to the merch :grin:

2 Likes

I was just bumped from number 1 to number 9 in CT :disappointed:

Anti-heart like button clicked :worried:

This is getting ridiculous. Is anyone going to end up meeting them thru this contest? They are not even responding my emails anymore, and I sent them a huge list of emails of friends that signed up.

Anyone else in Washington, DC (Bristow) know what the Group 1 cutoff is? I’m #49, but says Group 2. Weird, I thought there’d be more in Group 1.

I checked just now and I’m

:scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It’s totally ridiculous. I emailed them myself and got the same exact response as you. Do they really expect me to get all of the people I referred to email Strobe and get their referral counted? And how am I supposed to know whose referral counted and whose didn’t? The rules should have been specifically stated from the beginning (no fake/multiple emails, make sure referral links with ticketmaster etc.) AND why did their website say that your spot would be locked in on May 7th at 5pm PDT if they’re just going to move people around afterward? This whole thing has been a nightmare.

1 Like

Started off at #31 and I ended up being #15 for the Cinci show. I hope you moved up too. : )

Has anyone actually gotten an email with their resale code and link yet? I emailed them but haven’t heard a peep.

Oh and #72 for NY here. :slight_smile:

–RS

I was gonna ask the same thing! I’m kind of expecting an email at midnight tbh

You will hear from them at 6am pacific time
Stick to a single thread people

The whole thing makes no sense, they did not specified the rules and now they are just doing whatever they want. Where are the winners? Was this only to make us buy the stuff? I really don’t want to believe that.

Im still showing #2 for Denver! Not going say how many albums I bought to do it but it was a lot

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one who did :laughing:

Number 1 in OKC. I won’t say how many albums I bought either. Lol. But I could maybe open a record store as a side business.

1 Like

They should have just make the contest whoever buys more stuff wins, instead make us waste our time referring people and then just say it didn’t count.

2 Likes

I kind of wish instead of buying a stupid amount of albums it could go to charity kind of like Metallica did with crowdwise for snake pit and meet and greet

2 Likes

My number just went down by 1 again (in the last 15 minutes), so I’m guessing the codes probably got pushed back due to them still sorting through the entries. Whether or not they are sorting correctly, I’m not sure, that’s just my guess

JUST GOT AN EMAIL!! They are starting to go out!!