When was your best Linkin Park show and why?

Going on my first Linkin park concert in May in Denmark, can’t wait! So suppose that’ll be my future best experience with LP… Lol.

The best concert:
Germany, Berlin, O2 World - 20.10.2010

Why?

Chester approached to me :slight_smile:

It was last year in Austria at Novarock festival…I was waiting there for 12 hours and next day I was in hospital because the doctors were afraid that my ribs broke,but totally worthed it:D

The concert was as amazing as 5 years ago (at Novarock too) but at the end of the concert Chester and Mike came down to us to shake hands and etc. and it was unbelievable:D

I have 2 “best moments” the first is 2/23/2011 in Los Angeles Staples Center because that was my 1st concert even though I’ve been a fan since the beginning! The anticipation was killing me for them to come on stage and when they finally did, I was soooo excited I thought I would burst! Best feeling in the world! The 2nd was at KROQ Weenie Roast and my friend and I took a break before LP came on to get some food and use the bathrooms and as we walked out of the festival, down the road there was an SUV driving so we stopped to let the car pass and guess what?? It was Chester and the rest of the band in the SUV and Chester was looking out the window right at us!!! I am determined someday to get a high five or handshake from one of them at a live concert :slight_smile:

It`ll be on the 14 June [biggrin]

June 16th 2011 when LP played in Helsinki. It was my very first gig and therefore my very first LP show. Although I wasn’t at LPU at the time, so I didn’t get a M&G or anything epic didn’t happen. The show was AWESOME and mindblowing and hopefully they are coming back here soon! xD

The Show and “Meet and greet” at Bangkok, Thailand on September 23, 2011

It was raining. But the show was freakin’ awesome anyway. XD

hm…

my second LP concert (MTM europe tour 2008 - January 16th in Hannover)
It was freezing outside, went there with my best friends. LP played My December and A place for my head. The What i’ve done intro was mindblowing

my first LP concert together with my Girlfriend (ATS tour, october 27th, cologne)

my first Meet and Greet with LP (ATS tour, october 26th, Dortmund)

my first LP show ever (MTM promo 2007, may 27th Hamburg)

Dead by sunrise Hamburg feb. 28th 2010: Hugged chester, he signed my shirt as well as ryan and elias

My best moment was at the Linkin Park concert in stuttgart 2009
I was 4 hours earlier because i wanted to stay much in front as possible
At the middle of the concert when in the end was on Mike Shinoda jumped from the stage and came directly in front of us and gave so many hands as possible
Even to me:)

I’ve only been to one tough, but i think the first time i go to a meet and greet or a summit will be
the best Linkin Park show.

Seen LP 4 times (inc with Jay Z at Milton Keynes) but 11th November 2010 at the o2 in London (2nd day of the summit) - I was right at the front which was amazing plus when 2 lpuers got up to perform fain with the band - simply incredible!!

Bamboozle 2007, was my first LP show and the set was awesome! It was the last time Runaway was played and it was Chester’s son’s first show!

I just have been in Oberursel. It was so amazing! I arrived there 13:00, 15:00 was the entry, 17:00 played the other groups and i think something between 20:45-21:00 LP played.
I got the Tickets as a present. I can’t describe how much I’ve cried… :slight_smile: Because I was so happy of course :smiley: :slight_smile:

I’ve only been to one concert and that was in Herning 30.October 2010. We drove for 3-4 hours and it’s was worth it all! A dream that I had since i heard “In the end” for the first time came true. I still listen to the records of that concert and I remember the feeling of being to the concert. I look forward to see them again, hopefully at Skive Festival in Denmark! :slight_smile:

I could describe it in detail, but I’ll just let the video I took do the talking…and yes that’s a hand slap at :25…and no, that was not me screaming :slight_smile:

Omg lucky! I would love to see them play Runaway live.

My best time was when I first saw LP back in 2004. It was my first concert, and the best day of my life.

It´s a really difficult question…every concert has magic moments …but for me the show in berlin/kesselhaus (2007) was the best one. the concert had a really family environment. and the best of all was the setlist… LP played the first time “No More Sorrow”, “Given Up” and What I´ ve done" goosebumps

iTunes festival 2011!
I saw them in 2010 as well but i was sitting right at the back then. This time I had friends and we were a lot closer to the action as well!

Stuttgart 30.7.2009
it was my first concert ever, and its still the best one!

My best Linkin Park show was In Paris on 25th october of 2010 because this is my first show of Linkin Park, and they played A Place For My Head for 10 year of hybrid theory =)

sorry for my english =S