When was your best Linkin Park show and why?

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]December 10, 2010. the first time LP came to Argentina.
[/quote]

December 10th? It was October 7th :smiley: Amazing showā€¦ I totally regret not being a LPU member at that time for the M&G :frowning:

[quote=Tomas Villar][quote=Gonzalo Martin]December 10, 2010. the first time LP came to Argentina.

Rock Werchter last year was a really good one, as all LP concerts after allā€¦
5 hours waiting to be on the first line but it was really worth it

[quote=HighVoltage]Rock Werchter last year was a really good one, as all LP concerts after allā€¦
5 hours waiting to be on the first line but it was really worth it[/quote]
AGREE!!! WERCHTER FTW [smile][mrgreen]

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=HighVoltage]Rock Werchter last year was a really good one, as all LP concerts after allā€¦
5 hours waiting to be on the first line but it was really worth it[/quote]
AGREE!!! WERCHTER FTW [smile][mrgreen]
[/quote]

They said enough, Letā€™s hope for Pinkpop this year.

2008 at Provinssi Rock Finland! First time I ever saw LP live! It was amazing!

June 14th 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden. First I worked as an volunteer for Music For Relief, it was amazing! Then I went to M&G where Chester hugged me, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever cried that much in my whole life. I also managed to put my Swedish flag ON STAGE! and the concert was justā€¦amazing!!

[quote=Linda Melin]June 14th 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden. First I worked as an volunteer for Music For Relief, it was amazing! Then I went to M&G where Chester hugged me, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever cried that much in my whole life. I also managed to put my Swedish flag ON STAGE! and the concert was justā€¦amazing!!

the first time they came to philadelphia after hybrid theory came out. me and my dad went to the concert. i was maybe 10.

Hm,

pretty hard.

I think it was on 21st of September 2001 supported by Puddle of Mudd.

San Diego Feb, 20, 2011, A Thousand Suns World Tour

My best show was Feb 19,2011 in Las Vegas, It was the first show that Chester came back after being so ill and in the hospital. I had waited 10 yrs to see them live. I am in a wheel chair so not easy for me to get into and around the MGM grand garden arena.

Anyways I had bought a single ticket 2 days before the show in the nose bleed section, then got lucky enough to find a great guy online that had better seats and so I sold my nose bleed seat at the concert and they used those funds to buy a much better one.

I ended up sitting on the first row of seating from the main floor.

What a show it was amazing, loved it so much that I went to see them again in 6 months at the Hard Rock in August 2011. : )

They are amazing live I was so very impressed with every song!

My favorite Linkin Park show was definitely Summer Sanitarium July 4th, 2003. It was my very first Linkin Park concert and first concert without parents! [biggrin] I liked them before I went, but when I left, I was in love!

pff i dunno. too much. saw them live 12 or 13 times and been to hamburg summit. kinda everything tho is the best

[quote=SinisterNL]pff i dunno. too much. saw them live 12 or 13 times and been to hamburg summit. kinda everything tho is the best

2003 in Hamburgā€¦it was awesomeā€¦just 800 people was in thereā€¦ o.O

It was at Stuttgart, 22/10/10. At the end of the show i was screaming Bradā€™s name to throw his pick at meā€¦ haha and somehow he heard that o.O He was just smilling and bend forward until he was close enough, and threw the pick RIGHT in my hand. It was a special moment because the pick was meant to be for me.

And although i went to the lpu summit in Hamburg and got to meet them, the Stuttgart show was more a memorable moment for me not only i was at front, i won the M&G for that show, but couldnt attend. I could almost cry myself that i never have luck and thought i wont be enjoying it, but the pick was kinda a cheer up or a replacement of my biggest disappointment. And still i thank Brad for that, i even thanked him at the summit!

thats so awesome

ā€¦ im so jealous right now
i only seen them onceā€¦ but it was awesome
saw them from the front row
and i screamed real hard things like; i love you guys
right at the time it was quiet for a few seconds lol
i bet they heard me xD all people were staring at me for screaming lol but i couldnt care less
ill do it again at PP

Iā€™ve only attented one but it was awesome. It was in 2009 in Portugal (: I was so happy ahah I fell asleep that night with a huge smile on my face xD

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N][quote=Mister Shai Kai]

I had the best 4 seconds of my life when Chester decided to get down the stage during Crawling, grasped my hand and brought the mic between us as we sang together.

Instant orgasm.
[/quote]
thats so awesome
[/quote]

I had that with chester in hamburg 2003 aswell,when he sang ā€œfaintā€ he came down to me and shoutet in my faceā€¦

Hear me out now
Youā€™re gonna listen to me, like it or not
Right now

i never forget these momentā€¦o.O