When was your best Linkin Park show and why?

Hey guys and gals!

I was just curious to know what was the best moment you lived at a Linkin Park show. Mine was in Montreal, February of 2011.

I had the best 4 seconds of my life when Chester decided to get down the stage during Crawling, grasped my hand and brought the mic between us as we sang together.

Instant orgasm.

My was the LPU Summit Hamburg 2011, because Mike Shinoda invited my family, friend and me to the concert that night.

I’ve only been to one but that was epic :))
Munich 25.06.2011 :DDDDDDD

20.1.08 first concert first meet&greet :wink:

Only been to 2 shows but Werchter last summer was the best experience [mrgreen]
(the volunteering with other LP fans, M&G, and their show was amazing, even though my spot in the crowd totally sucked)

my first Linkin Park at Provinssirock, Finland. I never forget it because my dream came finally true! still four years later I’ve got this Provinssirock-wristband on my wrist. It reminds me of that day :slight_smile:

January 16th 2008 - Hannover, Germany!
It was cold, very cold and we had snow, waited about 6h in the cold with my buddies, went first row.
Best setlist ever heard (when i was there)
just epic

and dortmund 2010 - my first meet and greet

Only been to the one show. Dec 2010 perth wa,going to meet n greet and meeting the guys then finaly seeing them live. It was one epic day.!! [smile]

sounds so cool :slight_smile:

December 12th and 13th 2010, two shows two days, what could be better, just being in the same room as them was mind blowing x)

02 Arena, London, 2010, My 1st time seeing Linkin Park live, nearly got killed in the mosh pit but an epic night, i was 5 rows from the front, and a few times i had to remind myself that i was seeing my fave band play live only feet from me.

I was there too!

I was there too![/quote]

well I’m glad u didn’t get killed :open_mouth:

I’ve only been to one show YET.
It was in Belguim, Rock Werchter 2011 on june 30.

Best part of the show:
‘Bleed it out, Place for my head’ mix.
Just before Place for my head starts, Mike says:

“So Werchter, It’s been a while And we’re sorry we haven’t been back for so long. How many hybrid
theory fans do we have out there? (“YAY WOOT”)
We couldn’t be more gratefull to you guys, thank you guys very much.
And We wanna take you back 10 years to do that shit like this…”

“I WATCH HOW THE MOON SITS IN THE SKY IN THE DARK NIGHT…”

Youtube

Im still shaking when I watch that video, best moment of my life

Linkin Park live in Hamburg 2007 - Amazing Crowd. Last song was faint and the whole Arena was jumping, really amazing

Mine was in Chicago, January 26, 2011.
It was my first concert ever, I got to meet the band and do all that cool stuff at the Summit. I was all the way in the front during the show. You know how the stage was shaped like a V? I was basically in the vertex of the V lol Everything about that day was just perfect :slight_smile:

Well i’ve only been able to make it to one show so far and it was last year Feb 4th @ Madison Square Garden in NY…i was the best day of my life!!! i’ve been waiting like more than 10 years to see them and it could not have been more perfect…i was in front i got a barricade spot and Chester came into the crowd and i got touched by him yay me and den mike came into the crowd too and was standing right over me singing in the end…for my first concert it was absolutely mind blowing and the energy from the crowd was just amazing…i can’t wait to see them again and again and again :smiley:

The secret show in LA. it was such a small venue that they were able to go into the crowd a lot and they did a lot of songs. and at the end mike and chester hung out with the crowd that stayed behind.

October 7, 2010. the first time LP came to Argentina.

[quote=Kevin (Rampage)]The secret show in LA. it was such a small venue that they were able to go into the crowd a lot and they did a lot of songs. and at the end mike and chester hung out with the crowd that stayed behind.