When was the first time you heard linkin freakin park?

I’ve definitely heard Linkin freaking Park before but when my friend decided to rant about this amazing song called Leave Out All the Rest I gave in to it’s amazingness and Chester’s voice which I’m pretty sure I described after listening to it as a sexy-ass piece of work. From then on I considered myself a die hard fan.
but I think when I was like probably six or something my next door neighbour was going through a phase and would not stop playing Meteora and whenever I was around she’d play Numb because that’s the song I liked the best. At the time though, I didn’t know it was Linkin Park

HAH so you were alive in 2000? i thought you were 7::smiley: memeeeee

HAH so you were alive in 2000? i thought you were 7::smiley: memeeeee

My first time was an afternoon after school, i came home put on MTV and One Step Closer started playing i was instantly hooked by weekend i had the album. It was love at first sound and sight lol. I remember it like it was yesterday :smiley: i guess you don’t forget ‘Big Moments’ in your life that easily :smiley:

2000 OSC MTV

About 2 years ago I was at my friends house and she told me she had this new favorit band. She showed me a few songs and at first I was like “um… cool.” but when i was alone i listned a little more and started to really like them and when i saw the catalyst video I got so excited all of a sudden and fell in love even more. :DD

was December 2006, my niece said “aunt listen this band and tell me if you liked or not” well, “Love at first music”

It was in christmas 2004 when i was watching the music video numb/encore. Since then, numb has been my favorite song.

The first time I heard linkin park was way back in 2000. I first heard them on CD. The funny thing about that is at that point I had not heard them on the radio even though my local radio station was overplaying them. And yes I feel old saying that.

It was in 2001 and it was “Crawling”. I was surprised by Chesters voice. Then i didnt know his name. I couldnt believe that someone can sing like this. Chesters voice made me LP fan))

It was back in 2008, when I was only 8 years. I heard Run Away on a video on YouTube and have just got obsessed since. :’)

I can’t remember the year, but it was not so long after Collision Course release, cause once I saw TV-chart there was video Numb-Encore and then I said to myself “gosh this intro is pretty cool” :slight_smile:

It was the 25th March 2003, I was 12 and I saw Somewhere I Belong on my PC! At that moment I knew my life will never be the same!

Back in 2003. I watched “Somewhere I Belong” video on MTV and liked the chorus very much.

i don’t know which year it was but i took the mp3-player of my sister and randomly there was linkin park played ;D

First heard Linkin Park in 2004.

I was introduced by my cousin, he kept on telling me about Linkin Park history and I finally gave in and heard Linkin Park 2 albums, HT and Meteora. I felt in love! Since then I kept on buying Linkin Park stuff. But I was small that time, I did not have credit card to join LPU… :frowning:

I the first time I heard of Linkin Park was when I was watching MTV, back when they use to play music videos, I heard “In The End.” From that song forward I was hooked and have been supporting epicness every since.

Summer 2001 =) One Step Closer on MTV!

2000./2001. - watching MTV and “One Step Closer” video came up

Oh i remember so clearly the first time i heard them. It was on summer of 2001. I was watching Mtv and suddenly appears Papercut video. I falled in love with them immediately!! I i was totally hypnotic by that song and by themselves! it seems yesterday and whereas it’s been 11 years ago! I really grew up with their song and i’m so proud to be their fan!