When and where?

Aye it was awesome indeed. I was in Watford earlier to get some winter shoes and I took these from the top floor or the car park. One was on the way to the shop one was on the way back about 30 mins later.

3 Likes

This happened after 3 and a bit (by a bit I mean a single run up and down my road) runs. The idler gear completely tore apart the top shaft. Now I gotta get a new one. :angry:

It should look like this:

wow, was it plastic? :frowning:

Forgot to post yesterday about the strange blobs on the bus window:

@theearlywalker

very nice… like wc artwork… j:)

Aluminium

man?you melted it off
looool
we on btw

Not melted, stripped. If I generated enough heat to melt aluminium the casing (which is plastic) would have gone long before.

ok… man, my english vocabulary is kinda expert level after these twoyears, lol ty guys @everybody…even for ya patience with me
:heart_eyes:

Who: @jFar920
Where: outside in the rain
When: yesterday

1 Like

What about the What and Why and How?

Well we know what he is, and the other two ain’t important…he was waiting for worms

Mainstream but I love it!

3 Likes

The day before yesterday it was rainy. I shot this night love shop:

Now it’s damn epic winter:

6 Likes

Went to a local park the other day to drive the RC, ended up being full of leaves and dogs :confused:

Yesterday:

Today:
Uxbridge high street in front of the council buildings (I mean the buildings where the council offices are not where chavs live :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

2 Likes

Earlier this month I went to a Packer game for my birthday. Here are a couple of pictures I took

is this sponge bob infront?
lol haha, btw, I remember ya talking about the rotten-mouse? Still? May I supp?
@jfar920 :smiley:

Do you mean Deadmau5?

hey, good morning :))) - no his computer mouse , the plug post that day… :wink: