When and where?

From earlier this afternoon:

Lunch Break today
bit blurry, cause I zoomed the mountains…

1 Like

I took the brunt of the storm again. My legs did not fare well. They were even blue-er than usual. The rest of me was fine I had a raincoat and umbrella.

I was lucky today but I got soaked yesterday.

1 Like

Right now

4 Likes

One hour later:

@theearlywalker yes I’m busy, check your mail.

1 Like

A bit earlier

2 Likes

He had bad morning.

1 Like

She’s having a pretty chill one… yours should take notes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Omg she’s such a sweetheart! :slight_smile: btw I piss him off and yes he’s definitly should chill out! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m surprised cause for a cat she loves cuddles. She comes up to me and climbs on my shoulders and sits there purring. It’s adorable and I’m not a cat person :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My granny’s cat a few days ago ( she was in the country, so it stayed in my flat for a few days)

Dads Birthday

That’s the special one :smile: My bf cat likes cuddles too and she goes wherever he goes thats amazing because my don’t care about anyhing…especially me :joy: Maybe there is something in the female cats :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Over the past week:

This was the size of the gap between me and my desk in uni in one of the rooms. 3 fingers when I was fully upright and as far back as possible. My knees were up against the metal ‘table stand’ that doubles as a backrest except this was the front row and there were no seats in front.

1 Like

3 Likes

Ooh, those things are disgusting.

Countryside .

2 Likes

The photo doesn’t do it justice at all but the sky is so freaking pink right now it’s beautiful! I wish I could climb on the roof to take decent photos.

3 Likes