When and where?

Goodnight :zzz:

I was cleaning and fiddling with my rc car today:

This is at various times throughout the day:

All the crap I couldn’t get at behind the motor guard and under the motor itself yesterday:

:sleeping: have a Good Night really !

From the road, the Isthmus of Corinth

2 Likes

I saw a video of a guy on a dirt bike jumping that ‘gorge’ (for lack of a better word) once.

Fog:

3 Likes

Few photos from where I was these days:

Our home

The beach

Random places:

4 Likes

SHUT UP!!!

That water is two different colors D;

I wasn’t even talking to you.

Lake water is different from ocean water:

Yeah it is, dark one = rocks underneath, light blue (which looks green but it’s not) = sand.

@.@ @evooba

Embrace the hand:

Aesthetic filter that day:

1 Like

beautiful place:heart_eyes:

It’s a lovely small town, the photos are nothing compared to the real thing. I think it’s one of the very few places I like in the entire country.

I love places like that small towns are aboluutely no 1 for me :+1: sea and the big cities scares me in the season just…too many tourists and screaming kids :grimacing:

This particular town has tourists all year round, it’s pretty popular. So it’s always crowded, plus, it’s close to Athens so a lot of people take short trips there all the time. It’s not quiet but it’s nice.

1 Like

the sundown pic was just photo-shoped?

I never understood why people enjoy noisy crowded and hot environments like beaches and theme parks. The only noisy crowd I’d tolerate is a mosh pit at a concert, because that’s bound to be awesome (unless everyone is standing there filming on their phones).

Past few days:

Windsor:

(Ignore the car, I was in the back of our car and had a split second to take the pic, it doesn’t show much but the sky was epic)

1 Like

nice moods you caught, haha
-dude :relaxed: