When and where?

Independence Day parade

1 Like

you spoke ab this, they are partying tanks? :grin: yeah sure knew a bad joke but…I loose words these days,Dude

Tanks and other stuff:

1 Like

omg…:no_mouth: I thought still it isn’t real…or near…:afraid:

A few minutes ago

2 Likes

A couple of days ago:

Yesterday:

I went to a forest about 30 miles from our house with the family yesterday. Took the RC car. I found out that it can’t do fine dirt and clusters of small twigs very well (at least on its current tyres) but it can do gravel and large stones quite well. I also nearly stuffed it down a 2m deep ditch with so much shrubbery in it that you could’t climb down to get anything.

The ditch (the pic doesn’t show it well but it was very steep and the front right wheel was already over the edge):

A view from a clearing in the forest (the brown thing is a statue of the Gruffalo - a monster from a kids book- and yes, my car is on its roof :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Half an hour ago. That’s the hill near my house, it runs all the way to the tourist areas at the bottom of the Acropolis.

3 Likes

Très beau, ain’t it @The_early_walker:

sunrise? or sunset this?

Yesterday evening :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: nice yes…

I am obsessed with RC cars too (although I don’t know much about them) but one of the cats we fostered may have damaged it, because sometimes it doesn’t work

I don’t know too much either and I’m still not the best driver but it’s good fun. I took it for a run in the rain and finished cleaning it about 10 mins ago. It took 1.5 hours to clean it (and I spent 30 mins trying to get the old tyres off the rims).

Moral of the story, when it’s wet, stick to tarmac and don’t whatever you do go into grass or mud or in my case (because the electronics aren’t actually waterproof or even water resistant) stay out of puddles too. Oh and stick your controller in a shopping bag and use it like a glove.

This is what the car looked like after about 30 mins of hooning around in the rain (and I mean actual rain, not a drizzle) and mud and grass. It was a lot worse than it looks.

@AJ7 what part of your car doesn’t work?

2 Likes

:scream:omg…more worse than expected?

I posted the same pics in the group chat.

I throwed the mob into the corner, just like ping ping…lol into my music like a f****** 8bit lol

and this is far away from 8- bit

but back to ya car: still working @the_termin8r???

Yeah, it’s fine.

lucky you… but it was knowingly :laughing: you are a termin8r… be prooved again, but a real gentle one…:hugging:

The controller doesn’t send commands to the car, and sometimes if it does, it sends the wrong ones.

I don’t have to worry about puddles, we dont get much rain here :stuck_out_tongue:

Try calibrating the controller. If you look in the instruction manual of the car it should say how. If you don’t have the instructions then google them. Also if it’s not the controller do a visual inspection of the car. If you are able to open it easily (without taking off a million screws) check the insides too. Also make sure there isn’t anything near you emitting a frequency similar to your remote like a TV remote or another remote for another car.

2 Likes