When and where?

@lpaniist It looks like paradise. :scream::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Damn nice photos :heart_eyes: :scream:
20191107_101503
20191121_183238

This is the cat of a friend. Helping me out with painting the walls :laughing: just sits around. Comes to me for a hug and then walks away :sweat_smile: or sit in front of the heater

11 Likes

Cutie :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This. Simply breathtaking

4 Likes

Right this moment
20191122_080153

A few minutes later
20191122_080954

13 Likes

Nice photos. :heart:

20191122_140949
20191122_133921
I took a walk today, to enjoy the day and just to be outside. Watched some animals in the water clean themself, enjoy the sun to. :sunglasses: :sun_with_face:

:v:

14 Likes

Wondering why @anna834 and @drounzer took their walks on the opposite sides of the lake instead of walking together. :thinking: :rofl:

5 Likes

@drounzer and I just missed us :sob:

2 Likes

Damn… :disappointed_relieved: that’s sad… a wanna hug you if i saw you.

1 Like

Sigh
:joy::joy:

In front of my window :open_mouth:
20191122_184159

4 Likes

Hahaah :laughing: what the heck is that? The Christmas party team? :laughing: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Still Sankt Martins processions :joy:

1 Like

Oh. Of course… duh… I’ve could have know that… (stupid me) :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :see_no_evil: did they play some good songs?

1 Like

Its a brass band :grimacing:
I just opend the window for the shot.
And back on plug.dj to @jrtrussell stuff

:rofl:

Don’t you go on lantern procession with your little niece? :candle:

1 Like

Hahahahahh :rofl: :rofl: that’s… wauw… :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly. I don’t know… my brother lives a couple villages further , i don’t know if the village where he lives does these things. :grimacing: i always work when these days come, so i never pay much attention to these things :zipper_mouth_face: sorry

1 Like

Why sorry? :thinking::kissing_heart:

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I not good with those days. :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming: i don’t know why i said sorry. Sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh :flushed: Sorry :bowing_woman:

Jk

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes